Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just passed saliva drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Smoke'd last sunday, had a test today, and passed. Giving a heads up, didn't even try to clean my system or anything.

2. inb4coolstorybr0

3. Why would anyone say that? Just giving a heads up, no need to be rude or snude about giving free information, unless you are a pussy.

4. I thought saliva tests were just to test for being under the influence while at work or for harder drugs.

5. I took a saliva test and passed just fine. Generally speaking if you don't get stoned and go to work while you just keep it at marijuana and nothing else then get all of your work done you will be just fine. Saliva tests generally only pick up THC levels from past 24 hours and with a good mouth cleaning you can generally cut it down to less hours than that. They aren't hard to beat in my honest opinion but sweet man. Congrats! Always good to pass the test and get it out of the way. Was it for a job?

6. Yea, it's random, I thought it was piss test at first but then I heard a friend talk about "Yea once they swab your mouth" Then I knew it was a saliva test.