Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Mar 21, 2012.

1. If he was fat and had like a super American accent then yeah i totally would for free :laughing:

2. Hell yeah, then i would sell half of it at huge discounts(like 30 an eigth) and give the kid a good college fund.

3. travis you lying stahp it ron

4. Would you let a pro from UFC punch you in the face for 1 pound of weed?

5. Yes, in a second.

6. Hell yeah I would. Life's a bitch, that's why.

7. #27 BlazeLE, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    hell id do it for a joint right now... i just want to sleep...

edit: and ill claim it was self defense. of course the child would have to be of color for this to work in this backwards ass society. i mean look at that piece of shit zimmerman, he shot a kid and didnt even get a slap on the wrist...

also you didnt say punch hard, i could just play punch him with no force and still qualify for the 50lbs.

8. I would, afterwards I would prolly smoke a J with him and let him play my xbox 3shitty

9. yes, if i get cought i probably would have sold atleast some of it by now to bail out. Also I'd make sure to make it up to the kid. But are we talkin like just a punch or totally decking him? Wait.. why am I asking I'd do it either way. xD

10. [quote name='"n00bslayer06"']yes, if i get cought i probably would have sold atleast some of it by now to bail out. Also I'd make sure to make it up to the kid. But are we talkin like just a punch or totally decking him? Wait.. why am I asking I'd do it either way. xD[/quote]

Haha now thinking about it I'd feel so bad just decking a kid in the face for bud, imagine how fucked this kid life would be, he'd grow up being scared of anyone that look like they were gonna hit him.

11. now that i think about it haha ur probably right, but come on now 2-3thousand a pound... times that by 50... 150 thousand bucks ya got there. Pretty sure the kid wouldnt care if u gave his parents like 30,000 to help him out with shit like idk college when he gets older or a car. idk tho, he is a kindergartner guess it depends on the strain

12. Why not? He probably won't remember it in a year and I'd have 50 lbs.

13. Humanity is fucked.