Just ordered this bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by redPHAT, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Just ordered this glass bong off bongs.net.au
    looks pretty decent,got their last one. its 40cm tall 
    what're your thoughts?
    [​IMG]

2. How much? It looks very low quality

I dont even see a bowl on it

3. Dang this is trippy, can I come over and try to take a hit out of it when you get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. idk man. that metal in there would make me wary. And is that a carb hole I see?

What's up with that little brass plug lookin thing?

Honestly if you hadn't said it was glass I'd be willing to bet a few hundred bucks that thing's acrylic by the look of it.

5. I think the little brass thing actually is the bowl. My first little ceramic mushroom bong had a bowl like that, it was super tiny.

I also thought it was acrylic at first, lol.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Not my preference but hey as long as it gets you stoney baloney. Happy toking!

7. i only got it because it was so cheap

the actual bong was only $10 but it was $20 shipping so it ended up costing a bit in the end,yea that brass plug is the bowl,i have a different one i can swap it out with though and i fucking hope thats not a carb hole,otherwise its going in the bin >.>

8. since this bong doesn't have a proper stem or slide, it will definitely have a carb hole.

9. i could probably just not use the carb

10. Fuck 30$ for that

11. mmmm i got ripped off huh :l

maybe i can sell it to a ratty wannabe rich kid around here for like $50

12. Shit man even "ratty wannabe rich kids" are gonna think that's steep as balls though wtf

13. idk,the kids around me literally get payed $50 a week by their parents for doing nothing and they all smoke out of gatorade bottles with hoses and tin foil,i think they'd jump at the chance to buy it considering there aren't any headshops near here that sell to kids

14. No ~1 gonna buy tht shit for 50$ jus sell 30 get ur cash back

15. nah,thats pointless.

i might take out the stem and bowl and use them for my lego bong,then just use the actual bong as a decoration or something

16. Yeah thats for sure not pointless as selling it.

17. well its bound to work better than the garden hose and pipe cone that i was going to use 

18. Da fuck is that plug supposed to be used for??!? Butt plug?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Honestly that's a really weird bong but it looks kinda cool. Good for a little mini tube.  Nice