Just ordered my Magic Flight Box.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TacoHuman, Jun 12, 2010.

1. I picked the Lemon herb as my free sample because it helps with sleep.

Can't wait to try it out. I haven't gotten high in 3 weeks so I'm ready to be blown away.

2. just ordered mine from vapeworld on friday morning, should arrive monday! So excited to test this thing out! I've been hearing so many good things.

3. Did you pay for shipping? I picked priority mail for an extra $5. I don't have my hopes up but I guess I should expect it by Wednesday? Hell if it comes any earlier I'll be happy.

4. You're gonna have to give us your opinion on it once you get it.

5. I took the normal free shipping option because I heard it gets there in about two days. If you place the order before 2:00 PM (i believe) monday thru friday, it ships that same day. I've read numerous posts of people ordering with the free shipping on a thursday night, and getting it saturday morning, so I'm super excited to see if it's here monday.

6. Will do man, can't wait to get it! I'll let you all know what I think.

7. Great choice man! Enjoy it. Just make sure to really carefully read the instructions a few times before use, be very careful not to let it heat up too long before taking a hit(~5 seconds) and to remove the battery immediatly after each hit. If the weed turns black at all then you burnt it.

And get a small clean jar to save your vaped weed in until you have enough to make hash or edibles.

8. Thanks for the advice.

What's wrong with burning it? Wouldn't that mean I'm smoking it? I know its a vaporizer but can it be dual-purpose? :p

9. That's disgusting, you'll ruin the unit and it's very dangerous. A vaporizer can not take the temperature of smoke and you can never FULLY clean it. It's like shitting where you eat IMO.

You may as well try to cancel your order if your just gonna smoke from it. Why did you get a VAPORizer just to SMOKE

10. Relax, lol.

What he said though, I wouldnt smoke from it simply because its a vape, and its for vaping. Wouldnt want to ruin it or anything,

:smoking:

11. Correct.

Smoking out of your vape would be the same as pissing in your bong, adding a few cubes and goin'..................yummy !!!

12. Just got mine in the mail, and it is amazing AND i haven't even gotten to use any weed yet. I have used the free sample herb that came along and even that has a nice little feeling. The first thing you'll notice is how small it is, and yes EVERYONE says that, but seriously I watched a ton of MFB videos prior and none really show the actual size, which is insanely small.

13. Alright so after using it last night, this thing is the best. I may be using this for the majority of the time. It's so stealthy, walked around town with it last night, and then did it in the house in multiple rooms and no one noticed. One of my best purchases to date.

14. i tottalllly agree...everything i read said how small it is and then i got mine last saturday and holy shit! amazingly tiny and the tiny trench gets me nice and high after a single trench...im still learning with it, probably smokd about 5 or so trenches outta it and im deffinitely getting the hang of it but the thing is freakin awesome...its amazing how the tiny wooden box can destroy you so quick! for 85 bucks with a 4 pc grinder battery charger and tin, it was a steal

15. yo bro, you gotta burn with me using that.

i wanted to get one, but wanted to try it first. ha

16. I simply want to put in my 2 cents on the MFLB. Yes, its small; yes its stealthy and only $100. But I am not nearly as thrilled with it as everyone else. The biggest pluses are certainly its size and cost, but the high I get is not nearly as good as with every other unit I've tried. And it takes a lot of loading and reloading.

Stealth usually isn't important to me. I don't often use the herb away from home.

Getting top performance from my herbs is most important to me, and the MFLB just doesn't do that.

YMMV
    Tyg

17. Than why did you get it? It's a portable and as a portable, it does what it's supposed to do extremely well, but it will never take the place of a good home vape.

18. I do need something for when I'm on the road with work. Haven't found it yet. But everytime I see one of these threads on how 'perfect' the MFLB is I want to insert a comment that brings it down to reality. Its cute, its sorta works, it can be dangerous as hell if you mishandle the batteries.

And I think its hilarious that people will defend their apparatus as if someone who doesn't think its wonderful has kicked their favorite dog. :rolleyes:

Submitted for your approval,
    Tyg

19. Really? And who, pray tell, is doing that here in this thread.

20. After ordering last Friday, mine arrived on Monday. I've stayed baked most of the week. It's my first vape. It's different buzz IMHO but a good one. I like the hit of my Gravity-Vortex better, but my old lungs prefer the MFLB.