Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just ordered MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Feb 8, 2011.

1. holy shit I'm so hype right now. Hopefully it gets here by the end of the week!!!!!!

2. I did this a while back, with "overnight shipping" and got screwed over and it got here a week later. Total buzz kill man....

...but good choice on a MFLB :D

3. I just took a big shit, hope it flushes before the end of the week.

4. You won't be disappointed :D

5. You sir, need a new toilet.

6. Everyone says their MFLB is so bitchin but I've yet to get super high off mine. Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or techniques they use that seem to work for you guys?

Maybe I'm not putting enough bud in there. Thanks

7. I eat a lot of red meat and cement.

8. Alright.

1. Push in the battery
    2. Cover the hole with your finger
    3. Wait 5-6 seconds
    4. Take finger off hole, inhale for 5 seconds or so
    5. Put finger on hole again.

Repeat Steps 1-5 until your lungs are full (this is ONE HIT)
    When your lungs are full THATS when you release the battery. The battery is pushed in throughout those steps the whole time

Hold in the hit for 10 seconds or so. It's vapor so it doesnt hurt you.

Try that. Its called microhitting. Gives thicker vapor clouds and gets me higher. That HAS to work for you!

Btw to the OP, mine got here in 3 days with the standard shipping, and i love in canada :smoke: BlissSville is awesome

9. I've been doing this myself, it works wonders :smoke:

10. Man, I wish you would've told me that last month before I gave up on trying to get high and sold mine!

11. One little thing to add - grind your weed, the finer the better. Give it a shake every 3-4 hits. It took me a few sessions to get used to and I was about to give up on it. :smoke:

Oh and freshly charged batteries.