Just ordered from Attitude 4/20 deal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whiteb0inewb, Apr 20, 2011.

1. a little nervous. Sort of scared i wont receive my order either, and was a waste of $50. Used my card, and was a little nervous about using my address. I'm moving in less than 3 months.

I got these:
    5 x CH9 Seeds Jack Feminized
    1 x
    Barneys Farm Phatt Fruity Feminized
    1 x
    T H Seeds Kushage Feminized
    1 x
    Green House Seeds Kalashnikova Feminized
    1 x
    Green House Seeds Super Bud Feminized
    1 x
    Green House Seeds Exodus Cheese Feminized

Ill probably wait till the next house to germ any of these seeds I just got, and work with bag seed for now. I have nothing to worry about right? lol I guess I just want to hear the reassurance

2. Thats a killer deal. Not yo worry i got a delivery on the west coast in 8 days.

3. If I were moving in less than 3 months I wouldn't germ anything now, whether purchased genetics or bagseed...

4. I use my cc and home address without problems. I guess there is an inherent risk that the seeds won't arrive due to customs, though. We all have to keep our fingers crossed on that one.

5. #5 whiteb0inewb, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Yea I too was a little weary of using my home address and my personal cc, but attitude doesn't keep cc records (stated on there site) and its just a plain package, or so I have read. I'm more worried they'll get held up on customs because I didn't choose the guaranteed shipping. I chose rather to get one more pick n mix instead of the guarantee. Idk if that was a smart choice or not but I assumed because it came with a free t-shirt they would pack it like they do when you choose the free t shirt stealth option.

I can only hope!

also I'm pretty sure I wont be growing the seeds here, so that's another reason I wasn't too worried about the address. Might be risky if your growing where you order too, but who knows.

Edit:Oh I came in here just to give people some idea of the speed attitude gets your order together. I woke up at 8 and placed my order, and by 10:45 my order had been shipped. I mean they are only packaging seeds and sending them out, but still that's pretty fast. Pretty sure Ill be getting them within the 7 days!

6. Shouldn't say it, but I do.

I bought from Weed-Seeds and Marijuana-Seeds.nl. I did pay for the extra stealth, (almost too good - I had trouble finding the seeds in the first delivery). Still, most of the better suppliers are pretty stealthy and I've seen no posts on this site relating to busts. I think they just take the seeds at customs.

On my second order, (for stealth), I used a false name and drew more attention to myself because the postman knows me and my real name. Didn't tell her what was in the package, of course, but said that a friend ordered it for me and accidentally put his name on the delivery address instead of mine. She seemed happy, and is generally pretty cool, but from now on I'll use my real name for that reason.

7. Hey bud .. 8 business days not including dispatch day to the southeast USA. 12 beans and a shirt later and I was all set :)

8. Got my seeds in like 6 days ... nothing to worry about

9. That's good to hear guys. Takes a little ease off the mind as to it making it here. Did you put stealth shipping, or just regular? With a free tshirt for the 420 deal I would imagine it should have no problem getting here as the package is just going to feel squishy like clothing and not stand out

10. I did mine stealth guaranteed , so if it gets lost they reship it....

11. I just went in on an order with a friend... Remembered the 420 code this time. Order went to dispatched with a tracking number less than 3 hours after I placed it. Between the 420 and regular giveaway we got 8 free seeds. Seems like a pretty good deal.

We ended up getting:
    5 X Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush Feminized
    6 X DNA Genetics Chocolope Feminized
    10 X Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

Freebes:
    1 X TH Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
    1 X TH Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized
    1 X TH Seeds Kushage Feminized
    1 X Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow
    1 X Dinafem Seeds California Hash Plant
    1 X Green House Seeds Kalashnikova Feminized
    1 X Green House Seeds Super Bud Feminized
    1 X Green House Seeds Exodus Cheese Feminized

12. Wow thats a really good looking order ChinaRider :hello:

13. any one get there orders yet? Mine says it has reached the post office and its said this, for the past three days, when I search tracking number:

"Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

Just hopeing that doesn't mean customs opened it, interecepted my package and have since sent one of those letters my way. But who knows :confused:

14. I got mine today with a free t shirt :)

15. Yea ordered mine, royal say they just received it ...... should be here in about 5 days

16. lucky bastard you

17. Still nothing, It's still giving me that message.

any chance that means it was intercepted at customs? Been a week since it shipped, and 3 days since it hit the USA

18. Don't panic yet. (Panic in a couple of days.)

19. My status just changed to:
    'Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 pm.'. Hopefully they will be here on Saturday.

20. So you get Saturday mail deliveries?
    Here in Oz it's only on weekdays.