Just ordered a VaporGenie <@:)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rvcasrfr, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Been needing to get a vaporizer as I'm trying to get in better shape and been reading about these for about a week now. I probably shouldn't have dropped $65 right now... but fuck it!!

Stoked!!!!!!!!! :hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. My friend u just overpayed. i was able to bargain mine down in a headshop to 40 bucks plus i got 5 free screens.

i know you wont be disappointed though. i use mine 3-4 times a day usually. lol.

3. Well I didn't get the regular. I got the $65 one cuz I liked the wood design better :D I was going to get it at a headshop but none of my local ones had it.

4. Great vape. Enjoy it. A little bit of a learning curve, but in one or two bowls, you should have it down. Just don't let the flame touch the filter.

5. Here's the question though... Can I really hit this thing in my room (once I get it down) without it smelling? There is about 25 feet and 2 doors from my window and the person that I can't let smell weed. One night I smoked a snap out my window, the next monring he told me he could smell the weed in his bed. So now I have to climb out my window and smoke outside.

I've heard that people can smoke the VG in their room with no windows open and no fan and no smell will linger... True? At the very least, will I be fine smoking it out my window... or will I have to go outside just like with my pipe?

Also, since it's vapor... it doesn't leave that MJ smell in your mouth/lungs after you puff, right? Like, I can vape a bowl outside, then go back inside right after and my breath shouldn't reek of MJ?

6. RVCA is the bomb woo ! :smoking:
    [​IMG]

oh and the vapor has no smell . it's all straight

7. Nice! that shit is sick. fellow socal'er I take it?

and you're sure about the no smell thing?

8. Smells a little bit like burnt popcorn. Goes away almost immediately.

9. Damn.. Really? That's sooooooo hard to believe... lol. Guess I'll just have to see when I get it! :)