Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just one more hit jesus please!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chill398, Apr 14, 2008.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Ok so i dont really have a job right now and have hit the end of my bank account. I ran out of weed the other day and just waiting for my tax returns to come back so I can get baked once again. Ive already scaped my bowl for the easily accesible resin chuunks but soon those ran dry. Now I find myself just putting the flame to an empty bowl just trying to find some little hidden bit of resin that I cant see. Is this crazy or do u guys find urselves doing the same desperate shit?
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. You emptied your bank account on weed?

jesus fuckin christ it's not coke, man!

3. i hope you didnt empty your bank account on weed.
    That sounds like a crack addiction to me
    lol.
    i think you need a little bit of self control.

4. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I didnt empty my bank account on weed.....i emptied my bank account on beer. Keep in mind i havnt worked in 2 months. But anyways sitck to the question dammit this isnt about me! Oh and sorry about the dobule post my shit was lagging out.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

5. well that doesnt sound like much of a better option.
    but any ways.
    you just have an addictive personality.
    nothing wrong with that.
    but keeping it in check could help a little.
    and maybe getting a job:)

6. jesus fuckin christ, man. It's beer, not coke!

but really. Yea, Iv scraped resin, and iv resin hit my bubbler plenty of times when dry... but damn, my bank account is safe.

I hate to judge people, but you need to take a look at your priorities, man.

7. If you hate judging people then why are you judging someone right now that you just met on a forum?

He obviously isn't putting himself on the street paying for beer and weed. If he has no job and no money he's probably living at home or something, in which case your bank account being empty isn't that big of a deal.

To the author of this thread, you're not the only person with an addictive personality. I have hit empty bowls too that had just a little bit of resin on it, trying to get high while dry. I also have trouble getting weed off my mind when I'm dry.

8. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dude its not like i had my life savings in their man im a young guy who lives at home, I could have easily just said i was broke. Whats with the judgemental shit? No i didnt just blow a shit load of money for no reason. I was joinging the navy for the past month or so but that didnt work out because I have drug charges on my record and spent money while getting in shape and shit for that. I quit my job a month before that to chill out and get the weed out of my system so thats 2 months with no income and only like 1000 dollars in savings anyway so dont tell me i gotta get my priorities straight....dick.

Oh and im not the one with pictures of lame perscription drugs on their sig.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

9. if you saw someone you personally believed had a problem, would you just back off because you don't wanna say something that might hurt their feelings?

I guess i'm alone there.

10. because it is an open forum, everything you write can be viewed by every member or anyone without an account, it's the internet.

11. I'm just saying there's no need to make him feel like a crack addict or something because he spent all his money on weed. Who here has never blown all their money on weed when they were still living at home or didn't have expenses to pay?

12. I never denied the risk of posting something on a public forum in terms of being judged. I was merely asking Virtuoso specifically why someone who hates to judge people would be so quick to assume that someone who spent all their money on weed is some kind of fiend/addict who is spending money that he needs on weed. That doesn't seem to be the case at all with the original poster.

13. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Screw it i only posted this thread because i thought it was kind of a funny thing to do but its obviously been blown out of context. So im gonna have to shut down the thread, no one post anything else or read it, this threads gone compeltly in the wrong direction.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

14. Sorry to bump your thread again, but in your original post you asked if this was crazy or if other people do it. Some people posted saying it was pretty crazy, and then I posted saying I do the same thing. What exactly went wrong? :confused:

15. when i'm dry, i just accept it and wait for my next paycheck lol. I scrape my bowls when im REALLY needing to toke, but other than that i just complain about being dry haha.

16. yes, i've scraped too-- but less on pot and more... much much more like virtuoso says on coke-- i used to get down on my hands and knees and look for little white dust mites to snort-- i haven't had any herb in 4 months and it's killing me, but in the mean time i'm growing my own and waiting patiently for the flowers to nugget up and feed my head-- try some of that legal herb shit-- if u do it in a vaporizer it's not half bad-- of course, when u've gone as long as i have without real herb then i guess smoking cat hair isn't so bad-- stay chilly, it'll change-- it always does-- Regards, probus

17. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    Everything, the lightings off, the damn sound is horrible... but mostly i think some people take things to seriosly(sp) and i dont want to cause any problems. I also dont want to be judged (publicly). The title was just a joke, if u dont see the humor i dont want to hear about it.

PS. Sorry i know the quote box is gonna be huge but i keep getting this wierd spacing error whenever i post.

18. i did that shit today and find myself constantly doing it when i'm dry and broke, which has like this for awhile. i was addicted to pills for a while and emptied my bank account that had 2 grand in it:(. i tried to quit smoking, but i just couldn't take it anymore and smoked some resin i scraped out of my bowl. hopefully i can quit for good until school is over. i really really need to pull my grades up or it's to a community college i go or a fuckin trade shool