just noticed this today

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by middleforker, May 4, 2013.

1. I look at these plants every day. I don't how I missed this. I'm guessing it's a hermie.....:(

Attached Files:

2. Looks full-fledged male to me, I dont see a pistil anywhere on that plant. Sorry dude

3. Here is a picture of the same plant backed off a bit. Those tops don't have any pistols?

Attached Files:

4. kinda hard to tell. thought I saw a couple hiding in the first pic. if there are pistils, then yes, it's a herm. hash anyone?

5. Really tough to tell in that pic, it just looks like the plants are crowning but I can't see fuzzy white hairs anywhere.

6. I'll try this again. I'm having a tough time getting good closeups. In one sense, I guess it doesn't matter, balls are balls, he/she/it has gotta go.

Attached Files:

7. yup. def herm. make some hash from it.

8. Stupid free seeds from BuyDutchSeeds.Com......

9. You get what you pay for a lot of times with genetics. Go with tried and true strains from reputable breeders next time. Female Seeds offers some great femmed strains at low cost.

10. Well actually the seeds I paid for are great. The ICE strain from BDS.Com are going to produce some very nice bud.

11. that's why they are free. oh well. least they weren't ur only plants.

12. Yeah, in Oregon I can legally have 24 oz of cured product. I think I'll come close to that. If I go over, I know a few OMMP people locally. So it's all good.

13. good stuff. spread the love. that's what I like to hear

14. So what happens if I meticulously cut the balls off? Is that a really stupid risk, or can I extend the flowering on this hermie a little bit. I mean their just tiny little balls.....

15. it will reduce the amount of potential buds being pollinated. castrate away