Just need your input...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dualified, May 10, 2012.

1. I'm at my grandmothers house at the moment and I went outside about an hour ago for a toke sesh. I was into the second bowl and my dog starts barking like someones at the fence. It was a neighborhood friend of my grandmothers who let himself in that I didn't recognize, and I failed to hide my bowl. It was situated next to my coffee cup, next to a lawn chair a distance away. I talked to him and he introduced himself, so he sat down on the table in the backyard facing the lawnchair (still a distance) and i walked over and grabbed the bowl real casually and put it in my pocket facing him, and then lit up a cigarette. We had a talk about how I'm out of school right now and I'm looking for a job but I'm enjoying a day off because I need to reorganize and learn and memorize a menu for Jimmy Johns so I can hopefully work there.

The problem is I'm worried about this guy (who said he is coming back tomorrow, because he usually works on the lawn. He moves away for the winter to Arizona) telling my grandmother he saw my pipe. I could say it was my swiss army knife since I think I was just enough of a distance away, or that he may have not really paid attention to it because it was not reflected in how our conversation was carried but..if he tells my grandmother I could be kicked out and I don't know where I'd go. Do you think he would tell my grandmother something like this? I don't really know this guy or what his personality is like but seemed kinda friendly.

Thoughts?

2. Depends on how he acted when you guys talked. For example was he disrespectful, sketchy, chill or didnt give a f*** haha

3. I don't know he seemed friendly. At first I asked him what I could do for him, my grandmother wasn't there, etc, because I was kinda sketched out because he just walked on the property. But then everything progressed and it was just a conversation that seemed friendly and he didn't care because he looked into my eyes when we talked but sometimes he would pause and then there would be an awkward silence and he would kinda look away or down at the ground. Then again I don't know because I don't know what kind of person he is.

Part of me is telling me to chill out about it and not worry, the other part of me is really concerned.

4. He wont say shit. You dont tell your employer "Yeah look, ummm...i saw your grandson's pipe yesterday, so yeah...im going work on the lawn now"
    He probably doesnt give a fuck if you smoke, you are not his family, he probable isnt a cop. Theres nothing to worry about.

5. If he does tell your grandma put a bunch of rocks in the grass.

6. I really liked what you have to say here. I was really stoned earlier and therefore was over-analyzing the situation a little too much..I've calmed down now (even though I've smoked again, haha) and I've realized it really doesn't do anyone good to snitch on someones family member, especially if you're working for that individual.

7. dude he won't care. people that hate weed will usually say shit or give hints and leave. If he saw it he probably didnt care because most normal people have smoked weed so your fine man

8. I wouldn't worry. But just to be safe I would move your stash out of the house. You don't know his relationship with your grandparents, hopefully hes just an employee and not a good friend.

But how you described him, he seemed ok. He would have probably said something or acted differently if he noticed or cared.

9. You say he's from Arizona? If so, he probably doesn't care. They have mmj in Arizona, and he's probably used to seeing things like that and not giving them a second thought.