Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just moved to south cali

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by twiztidsmoker, Nov 22, 2008.

1. #1 twiztidsmoker, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    san diego area i need to find some herbs in the la mesa area anyone hook me up just moved out here from mn and need to find some bud. where is an easy place to find it?

2. Dont look on here for hook ups, find some bro.

3. i wasn't asking for a hook up i was asking for a place to find it

4. www.webehigh.com

5. hey you aint gotta be salty about it i didn't know till i did read them and changed my post

6. search 4 common places people that smoke weed most likely would be...maybe a headshop...smoke shop...ask sumbody that looks like they chief if they know sumbody on deck, its cali shouldnt be 2 hard...go 2 ur local college campus, take that 1st step u will not be disapointed.:smoking:

w1n.