Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Olympia, WA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lucilleballin, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hey! I'm new to grass city as well as olympia washington. So far I have been in town for three days and I haven't met anyone at all. I've walked around downtown and the mall and haven't gotten any closer to discovering where the green goods are. If anyone is from Olympia or SeaTac area it would be so chill if you could let me know any places I might want to go to meet people and hopefully get my hands on some ganja or maybe just make some friends. Just send me a message or reply! :)

2. Thanks!:) I don't have a medical card so sadly I have to work around that D: do you know of any events happening like concerts or something where I might meet people?

3. hey i just moved to town and im in the same predicament.
    if you could help me id love it.