Just moved to Oklahoma

Discussion in 'General' started by Hawk Nasty, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

Just moved here from Washington State. I've lived here before when I was in the military so I don't need any showing around, but I've gotten into fishing and hunting and would love to find a fishing buddy. Interested in finding a few friends to show me some nice fishing spots and give me the ins and outs of fishing these Oklahoma lakes. I'm in Edmond area.

2. Why in the fucking fuck would you move from a legal state to..... oklahoma??Fuck dude at least come south to texas. Ok is for pussiessent from underneath my balls

3. #3 Hawk Nasty, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Oddly enough, this is the only place that's ever felt like home. Being a military brat and joining myself I moved around quite a bit. When I was stationed here back in 2010 I instantly fell in love with the state. I've also lived in Texas too, guess the sooner state just grew on me more. And as much as I love Washington state, just had to get away, too much family drama. Now that I'm free from my military ties I came back to the only place that's felt right. Anyways yeah I knew I'd get flak for leaving a legal state, but Colorado isn't that far away :) Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That reminds me of an old joke,  "Did you hear about the Texan who moved to Oklahoma?   He raised the I.Q. in both states."    Har har.  Seriously though.  Oklahoma?  That state has some of the strictest anti-marijuana laws in the nation.  I remember a story of a woman getting 12 years for selling 30 dollars worth of cannabis not too long ago.  The laws on hash are insane.

5. As a state in general, it's really nice and friendly. But yeah I realize I've gotta be careful here. Not currently smoking anyways, gotta find a part time job while going to school. Just trying to find some fellow okc smokers to kick it with. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app