Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Moved To Denver, Colorado!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinBluntsTX, May 31, 2010.

1. #21 Colts, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    forget it.... but with the same logic since oxy is abused it should be outlawed but it wont because of the amount of money politicians get from the companies. talk about morals LMAOO.

2. The issue is, if people keep abusing it, it will become more and more obvious, and then who's to say the whole mmj program won't be scrapped? Then we're back to square one

3. I'm not disagreeing about the pills and all of that shit, the thing is, that is not what I'm talking about at all. I'm strictly talking about mmj and the possible legalization in the future. I'm not talking about pills or morals or anything of that sort

4. I really doubt that MMJ is going to be 'scrapped' but the abuse of the system only attests to the number of smokers who smoke illegally anyway (and guess what, only your state says you're legal); people are illegally smoking under the eyes of the FED, so it doesn't matter.

I really doubt that if you get a bill like MMJ voted in, it's not going to be revoked, period. Think about it politically. Everyone should get state protection if the federal government won't.

5. at 18th green-

MMJ is not going anywhere. no matter how 'abused' people think it is. i doubt we will ever see a state 'scrap' their program. to many voters would be mad.

Marijuana is SO mainstream now. i honestly thought i would nver see the day when it was legal in this country anywhere. now i have no doubt in my mind that it will happen sooner than later.

i have so much to say about MMJ but im way to stoned to even scratch the surface. but my main point is that MMJ is not going anywhere

6. I don't think it would happen either, and I'm just about done here anyways.

I'll just state my point one more time. If mmj is used like it's intended, I see it being picked up nation-wide faster than otherwise.

Nice talking to you all :wave:

7. I'm talking about the bigger picture here. More and more states join in, and we'll be that much closer to making it legal federally.

have a nice night