Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to a new state

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greentoblacknj, Sep 10, 2015.

1. People probably see posts like this all the time so I'm sorry if its annoying. I just moved to New Jersey and I don't know many people here. I have been trying to find a connect/smoking buddies around me but I haven't been having any luck. I have pretty much asked everyone I possibly could think of, so I guess all I can do is try to talk to locals and meet people that way.

Anyone have any advice on how to go about it without appearing weird or creepy? I live in a beach town where theres a lot of friendly people but I still get social anxiety sometimes. All I have heard is to just go up to young people who look like they smoke and ask them. How should I approach people/what should I say?

2. I was a cig smoker for a few years ( a few here and there every now and then) but what always worked for me was finding people who looked like they smoked weed but were also smoking cigarettes. Tons of people like that at skate parks , beaches , etc.

Just casually go around them , light up a cig and just make small talk. It should be fairly easy to slip in "hey so I see you smoke , what about anything else?"

Granted I wouldn't do this with just regular old joes who obvious don't look like they smoke weed - they probably wouldn't even tell you if they did.

Gotta find that right age group / those stoner looking people.

It's worked so many times for me in the past but I'm not afraid to make random conversation with people and I do smoke cigs.

Just don't be awkward about it - you're just asking for weed , not like it's meth/heroin.

3. Hang out on the beach.

4. Go to the beach bar scene if your 21, back on my last trip down to fl we met two chicks at the bar made small talk, one had a nice glass spoon in her purse haha. Cheers

5. Try webehigh that's what I use to find any information about the city I'm visiting. Just don't try and buy from the vendors that advertise there it's either police or some Nigerian scammer. Just my .02