Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved from cali to thief river falls, minnesota.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianBitch, Sep 26, 2010.

1. where on heavens earths can i find a chill group of people that smoke herb (fellow smoker for 4 years now) so i can get out of my damn house?

2. If you're not in school, the best place to find fellow tokers is at concerts. Not a miley cyrus concert, but rap concerts or maybe some heavy metal concerts...you know. Music and weed mix very well.

3. Sorry bro. Haha, I hate the midwest when it comes to bud. I live in Wisconsin.. selection is shitty and limited over here.

4. almost went to the KMK concert but i didnt want to go alone.. Im going to uproar though!

5. Haha you live somewhat close to me woot!! But ya has anybody said anything to you about being from Cali?? Not many people from California in MN but you know how it be. Ive heard that alot of people from Thief River Falls are from Norway

6. Really? Where do you live? and nah everyone here is from places in africa

7. haha i live in trf, ur rite this place blows im movin away asap. plus there's little to no dealers. just Norwegians

8. Haha I just moved from Iowa to California.

Enjoy the shitty shwag in the midwest! :p Then again you're closer to Canadia than I was so maybe you'll get some nice BC bud.

Good luck!

9. #11 slarzon, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    dude come and live in east grand forks mn great weed comes here all the time im smokin on master kush at the moment

10. Canadian bud is AMAZING:smoke:

11. if you're ever in minneapolis i'll smoke you up

12. ^_^ i love living where i live, right in the centre of british columbia so were always overstocked with primo bud :)

13. Bemidji Area