Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Made Some Qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by someguy17, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Made some QWISO wax from a quad of trim just to see what it was like. It was super easy and i got 1g of full melt from my first wash, got the second wash evaporating right now. I am impressed with this extraction method.

Sent from my XT557 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man.

I only recently discovered ISO hash even though I've been smoking years.
    I just made some and it turned out rather powdery, like kief, while the last batch was black and pliable.
    I could roll last batch into little snakes and smoke them on a coin really well, but I suppose ill drop this powder on top of my bowls.

3. #3 someguy17, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    my second wash was black and oily. i had to fold and play with my first wash to get it to clump together though (some powder). both melt on my nail without popping or anything but the first wash tastes so much better.