Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made some KWISO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by macpride, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 macpride, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Just spent the day making KWISO, all I used was my grinder (empty) and a little jar full of stems...and 91% isopropyl, heres the pics! :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yummm yummmm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you all enjoi the pics, still got a bunch more to scrape up too
    :bongin::bongin::smoking::smoking:

2. Update - havnt smoked all day...smoked a bowl of just the kiwso on top of some ash....very good....madd ripped :hippie:

3. how much bud sis you use?

4. It says he only used his grinder and a few stems.

5. yeah the little glass jar you see in the first pic on the bottom right of the pic is what I held the stems in, so id say it was only about 2 grams of stems..plus prob .5 of keif within the grinder...my guess

6. oh haha my bad, i dont read much :rolleyes:

looks good

7. Doesn't look bad, though that seems like a lot of iso you used. How long did it take to evaporate?

8. yeah I dont know why but i used the entire bottle...wasn't thinking...but i always speed up the process by blowing a hair dryer over it on high...from high above it and once it gets down to a low level of iso i bring the dryer closer and closer...it's kind of cool watching the iso evaporate and seeing the hash left behind... and yes it does get boring/tiring just holding a hair dryer above a glass plate full of iso but I've been doing this for years and never once heard it being called kwiso until i came to this site. :smoke:

9. Dont get it hot, you dont want to kill THC.