Just made a new bong check it

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CooLBreezE, Aug 15, 2009.

1. #1 CooLBreezE, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Hey everyone:wave:,I just made this and thought I would share.I was high when I made this and the music gets louder towards the end,not too loud just louder so beware.
    It hits very nice and so clean.:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QpqLYGYxM]YouTube - new setup homemade bong[/ame]

2. Dang Im surprised no ones commented on this thing. I think it looks pretty cool!

3. Great job, you need to put less water in each chamber though. You only need about a half inch of water above the bottom of the stem. That way there is less drag and you can take bigger hits. Other than than great job.

4. ditto, but it does look cool

5. What did you use for that bowl and stem? looked pretty handy

6. That is absolutely sick, almost inspires me enough to try something similar.

7. looks bad ass...and also :eek::bolt: white lighters are bad luck

8. Very nice, but what I have learned with my extensive collection of homemade bongs is your's looks like a struggle when pulling. cuts diamond shaped in the hose leading into the Sobee bottle also the metal pipe(down stem) i would drill 6 holes to allow more pull and less drag.

9. i have the same keyboard lol
    your bong is ok. try making the it airtight to avoid drag

10. u posted this on my thread! dude whats that bowl made out of :confused:

11. Sick set up man. I'm a fan of homemade shit. Just out of curiosity what is the track playing in the background?

12. Thats so awesome! also the stash jar ont he bottom is such a nice touch.

+rep

13. SICKKK hendrix on the wall too bro

14. althou i always rep for glass ;)

i would be honored to ever be obliged for a rip from that creation :smoking: gratz man looks sick

15. sick, AND home made.

16. For everyone asking, that bowl can be bought. I've seen it with ceramics, specifically the Yoda bong.

17. nice dude, i love makin new home mades. when i get my spoon and bong that i want tho, i wont be makin them. i might make one tho, idk.

thats nice tho, you should make both of the water tubes diffused, that would be sick.

18. one of the best home made setups ive seen

19. As others have said and I'll add:
    -Use less water
    -punch holes at the bottom of your Sobe's downstem to have them diffuse the water (close the bottom or diffuse it)
    -Perhaps buy a diffused downstemfor your mason jar chamber, it's obvious you've purchased a real slide and you can get them pretty cheap.
    -Make sure to clean your hoses regularly to reduce risks.