Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made a lightbulb vape but a few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potparadise, Jan 31, 2009.

1. 1. whats that brown and green stuff right beneath the silver? should i remove it, and if so, how?

2. is it okay if im using a 60 watt bulb?

2. You gotta do a search there numerous posts regarding lightbulb vaps and if you need a visual go to youtube and type in "Lightbulb vaporizer"

3. yea ive seen plenty of threads/ vids i didnt see one that mentioned it

4. #4 gnarkill, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    this is the best video i could find. i made mine just like he made his and this video has him smoking out of it as well, so that you can see everything worked out. i suggest using a candle, though.

AND YES, I USED A 60 WATT BEFORE ITS FINE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJq6YKDhn4"]YouTube - How To Make a Lightbulb Vaporizer[/ame]

that's a Masterbong vid. he has other cool home-mades on his Youtube channel, just search masterbong.

5. thanks thats the vid i used to make it haha. but thanks for answering my question:hello:

6. thanks for the vid post man +rep

7. Why do you care how many watts it is? Also, don't worry about the colored stuff. I have heard that it is safe to smoke.

8. thanks. and it said in several tutorials " a 100 watt bulb". i dont see how wattage would be important, maybe the amount of heat the glass could withstand?