just lost the best $80 ive ever spent

Discussion in 'General' started by KottonMouthKang, Dec 1, 2007.

1. just a rant so if you dont want to hear it dont read
    and my damn freedom. i lost the most amazing pipe ive ever had, the protopipe..$35. and the most beautiful 1/8th ive ever bought. it was one giant amazing mouth watering bud ive ever seen..there were patches of straight thrikes that made that part just look like 1 big white spot..$45..oh and i had just bought it last night and got to pack 1 bowl with it
    how you ask? so im sleeping on the couch and my dad decides its a good time to snoop so he reaches in my jacket pocket..WHILE IM ASLEEP! and finds both.
    now all the son of a bitch wants to do is bitch and moan about it and not let me get a damn word in. ive been trying for months now to tell him i smoke and have this damn discussion

whats the worst part?he told me a while ago he used to do it AND LOVED IT. so he knows all about it, how great it is, how HARMLESS it is. but now noooo hes been brainwashed by aa meetings. now im where he was at in his life when he was a smoker and loved being one and hes being brutal because of it. idk about you but i could never treat some one like this for doing the same thing i get so much enjoyment out of.

</rant> theres more but im done typing

2. bummer well...

just be honest and tell him that its not a choice the parent can make. only guide

3. LOl i liek how you labeed it with poop.

4. He's probably smoking your shit right now!

5. I would be.

6. Tell your dad your not going to end up in AA like him and that you just want to smoke weed.

7. My parents have taken my shit too dude, unfortunately there's nothing you can do if you live in their house :(

8. haha no doubt he personaly disposed of it..that fucking hypocrit

9. you can move out...

i'm waiting.. only 10 months!

only..

10. well that's what I mean, you can either follow their rules, or go :p

11. not getting caught is another option

12. that is ALSO true lol

13. ive been realy thinking about moving out. this mite be what finaly pushes me out..if my parents dont

14. mannn i cannot wait to move out! so much more freedom, but theres also added responsibility (think: rent) and less money for weed.. but hey, maybe you can put a grow box in a closet or something

15. oh yeh for sure. im not worried about making the money to live off of we have that plan down pat. its funding college thats kept me under this roof for so long

16. POOP OMzOG LOLOLAHAHHAHA

17. My dad takes my weed all of the time. And smokes it. Or takes it, and then smokes it with my neighbor. Those cheap theiving bastards.

18. If you dont have anywhere safe, carry it when you are awake, and keep it in bed with you, either in your pillowcase, or if you are on a couch, under the cushons. (or in one if its the kind with a zipper on the bottom)

19. Normally, I am the words of wisdom and very good with reasoning with people. However AA people are a breed like bible thumpers........just can't get throught he brain washing they have received. They believe what they believe and won't listen to anyone.

Im so sorry.

Keep trying though. Why did he go to AA? He should know there is not a re-hab center for just pot users. IT IS NOT A GATEWAY DRUG. Did you know that?

Many people believe it is a gateway drug because it seems to be the first stop along with alcohol. Then the people get stoopid and want more "high" so they do stronger stuff because of the quest. People don't talk about the "normal" people, they only point out the arrested or stoopid people who do stoopid things making the rest of us look bad.

I would use the AA thing in your favor. Start the conversation by asking why it was ok to talk about it in group but not in your own home?

20. i thought the secret pocket in the jacket i wore to bed would be safe enough lol..finding stash spots is usually my specialty

he was an alcoholic and my mom said she would leave him if he didnt clean up his act so he went to aa and as far as i can figure he applied it to everything he did. ive been trying to tell him you CANNOT treat weed the same way you treat alcoholism because it is a physical impossibility to get addicted to mary jane but those aa fuckers sure know there brainwashing
    its been 19 years and its still firmly rooted in his brain..or so he says..im sure he had a good ole time with that delicious nug

on a better note :gc_rocks:yall are great