Just looking for some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HashPlantHank, Oct 9, 2016.

1. I've been growing the auto feminized hash plant from crop king seeds and just wanted to see how it was doing, thoughts? Opinions? IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0972.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. #3 Ppkw, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Will give you more bud heads , and even out the canopy, this is my one just now, 6 weeks, I didn't Lst til late on, plant was quite tall, stretched , here's pics from the 3rd week through too now

3. Looks young and full of potential. Post again in 3 months and you'll get a real idea of how you're doing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gonna flip her today

5. Just make sure the green faces the lights.

• Like Like x 2
  6. image.jpg
    Getting plenty light just now, 250 w dual spectrum CFL , adding another tommorow, then led last few weeks, see how that turns out, still scrogging it , even it out more, be plenty light image.jpg image.jpg

7. What do you mean by LST !?

8. In the Search bar towards the top of the page type in "Low Stress Training".

J

9. I'd Do the LST and invest in some stronger lighting To stop that stretch. Something like HID or LED.

10. I'd have to go with LED because it's just a closet grow and I do t have enough room for play temperature wise so I can't exactly throw a metal halide or high pressure sodium bulb in there, I was going to add a few more 40w 6500k cfls to Finnish up the veg stage, but I could just replace them with LEDs, any suggestions for a cheap LED over haul ? How many lumens/watts per plant? Minimum distance ?, I do have an LED Grow light sitting in between my CFL's but I'm starting to second guess the spectrum, I was told it was veg spec (6500k) but it looks more like flower spec (2500k), so I don't think it's doing much right now