Just launched a t-shirt site, reviews welcome

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Fractal, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hey there all,

I just started up a clothing company after thinking about it for a long time, and I was just hoping to see the initial reactions to some of my designs.

History Clothing Company - Original Style Clothing

My best design (in my opinion) is the 'Bringing it Back' shirt. My goal with everything, was to create an urban, slightly throwback clothing line. I wanted my designs to be clean, colorful (sometimes), and appealing. I realize all the designs aren't home-runs, but I'm hoping to improve upon the collection in the future.

Anyways, I would appreciate any reviews, whether it be the site layout or the designs. I am just starting up, and I would really appreciate some feedback.

2. dope. i'd buy it if I had more money

3. I dig it. As an aspiring free lance artist/illustrator and with hopes to start my own clothing line to, it does me good to see someone chasing their dreams!

I dig the illustrations. Simply yet not so simply.

I def think you have some good solid foundation to build on.
    Best of wishes! Keep working hard.

4. I fucking love wolves, but sorry, broke at the moment. Good luck.

5. I like George Flossington

6. #6 LiSenXi, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    Very nice. I like your logo. How did you create the site, and what kind of marketing will you use?

"we try to do this be creating designs" lil' heads up on the typo.

Also, I'm living in China at the moment, so if you want any materials straight from factories I may be able to help.

7. if i had money i'd def throw 22 bucks on a shirt.

8. I love the wolf ones. Are they for girls too?