Just Joined

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tas BB, Mar 25, 2006.

1. hey guys, ive just turned 18 a few days ago so i decided to join up, ive been readin posts on here for about 3 months now and have been smoking ganja for about a year, so i guess im pretty new compared to some on here

i live in Tasmania Australia and i love bush bud, and trust me there is a lot around, most of it is not that great but there is a few people down here who really no how to grow

i also just picked myself up an oz from a friend for Free! some great bush weed, so yeah last night i rolled up a decent size spliff sat down in my shed in favorite chair and smoked away, needless to say i had a very relaxing night, that day i also picked up pink floyd's the wall, so i dicided to listen to it that night and it was fantastic, it was a great night very very relaxing

so yer thats about all ive got to say, looking forward to being a part of the city

cheers cya

2. Welcome to the City man!!! That sounds great! I'd love to see some pictures of your bush bud if possible.

Congtrats on your O! :)

3. Yup, as you can tell we are a friendly bunch. And DBW is one of our sweetest members here, it's a privledge to have her welcome you ;) haha. I hope you enjoy your stay here and congrats on the free ounce. I'd love to get a free ounce :(. I also love DirtyBongWater :D .

-AFD

4. You cant go wrong with smokin a spliff to the dome and listenin to some Pink Floyd.

Welcome to the city! (I want to see some pics of your bush weed too)

5. Welcome to the City brother. Light a spiff and dont spill the bong water.

6. Welcome to GC, man.

I hope you enjoy your stay... for however long it may be:wave: