Just Inherited Another Dog! (Pictures Inside!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Well, last month, Katee and I were walking through the pet shop and saw this absolutely adorable St. Bernard/Lab pup. We talked it through with her mother and she agreed that they would take care of it as long as Katee paid for all of its expenses.

Well, yesterday Katee came to my door saying her mom flipped out about the dog knocking something over and essentially told her: "Get this fucking dog out of my house!"

"Well, so I guess I'll take her to the animal shelter.."

"Ohhh, Hell No! Get her things inside!"

So, Since yesterday I've taken Lily in and she seems to be getting along well with the other crew. We are now dormant to a Rotweiler/German Shepard, a Pug, a Himalayan Cat, a Bombay cat and Lily, who is St. Bernard/Lab Mix.

Tom isn't happy about this, but fuck him.. He doesn't pay any rent.

Here's a few shots taken earlier today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nothing is better than natural light.. Here's a random one of Luca, our rotweiler..

[​IMG]

:D It would appear that she is happy here.

2. Nice looking dogs +rep. for the cute dogs :D:hello:

3. god i love dogs, im gonna go give my Amber a nice big hug and scratch her back...

4. Always a good idea. :p

5. Those dogs are awesome. Nice job on takin the little cutie in Durchii :D

ADD: that second picture is funny. Looks like Lily is gonna freak out with those white eyes and jaw open like that :laughing:

6. 5 frames per second does help in capturing some random moments. :cool:

7. Lol, I thought this thread said I inebriated another dog... I was let down =(.