Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ingested 880mg of THC

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JackassJJ, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Elephant tranquilizer?

2. I watched a guy out here down a tested 940mg (total cannabinoid content) Rso syringe, of which can last me multiple doses per day for 2 days, he got very pale, had the spins, and told me next day he was more uncomfortable than an acid trip come down.....no Bueno man, around 150 to 200 is my limit and that's for beginning of day, rest of day I can maintenance dose at like 75 mg every 6 hrs after first dose

3. Do we make our own hash caps ?? Why Yes we do !!
    [​IMG]
    Will to many of them have you on hands and knees with the spins and dry heaves ?? Ohh YES they will..
    [​IMG]
    Actual THC count doesn't mean a lot if the preparation isn't fully bioavailable.. About 166mg of hash in each cap and roughly 100mg of THC each.. 4 is my current dose every 8 hours.. That's a 100 drops as I make it and my wife won't touch a single drop of it.. Just way to strong even at a single touch for her..
    The weaker RSO oils I make for friends under chemotherapy I use an oil extraction base about half as potent as what I use and most people use about 3 drops as a day time med and 6 drops at night will knock them out for 8 hours of solid sleep..
    Even now 6 caps at once will have me gripping the chair and right on the edge of spins and puking.. Not a fun way to spend the next several hours.. Like being really drunk super stoned can be more of a pain then fun.. Done that enough times making caps.. Took a long time to stop licking the tools and the bowl when I was finished.. Always left me blasted off my ass for several hours and the wife pissed at how smashed I'd get..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3