Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ingested 880mg of THC

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JackassJJ, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I just ingested 880mgs of THC from my own home made pills that are made with hash oil and coconut oil. As far as I know this is the largest measured amount I can find online of someone taking. I will keep posting on what is going on.

2. How many pills was that?

3. Good luck, post what you are feeling as it happens?

4. this feels like an event

5. Op you still with us or slowly drowning in a pile of drool?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm curious too

7. How do u know how much the dosage is if u made ur own pills?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I hope you decarbed it first. If so, then you've just pushed your tolerance through the roof. :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. hope theres an update to this, would be interesting to see how it goes haha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hospital visit/ or 911 call

11. Is it that bad?

12. Joey Diaz and Lee Syatt have taken over 1000mg each multiple times on their podcast. But those guys have been in training for years. So... good luck and have fun

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Have fun

14. Famous last words lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. 880 mg of THC......Purely Medicinals boasts a highly trained staff including a PHD Phyto Chemist, a Licensed Registered Pharmacist, and Chemist. 2015 Canadian Cannabis Awards winner for Top Oral Extracts. There oil has 200mg of THC in a one gram syringe so 20% THC. The op would have to consume over 4 grams of oil. If he took pills they only contain 10 mg of THC so he would have to consume around 88 pills....

16. One ml of coconut oil is 1.09g. "00" capsules hold 0.96ml which is approximately 1g. At 200mg per capsule, only 4.5 would be needed, not 88. :)

• Like Like x 5
  17. Still no sign from OP. I wonder if he's okay

18. 200mg caps would be 4.5
    but i am talking about the 10 mg caps

19. Why would someone making their own caps just make 10mg caps if they intend to take so many? It's not hard to get 100-200mg caps, actual cannabinoids, when you're using hash oil. Hash oil is going to range from 600 to 800mg per gram depending on the type. No matter how many caps the OP took, it's still a hell of a lot at one time. :)

• Like Like x 2