just how much do the buds swell up?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jan 5, 2011.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
    Hey im a first time grower here and i was wondering just how much more my buds will swell up? Right now there are ALOT of long white hairs sticking out and the bud all together (dry) would be around 4.5g's. I checked hte trichs under a scope and theyre were a bunch of clear ones beginning to form the mushroom cap. How much do you think i'll yield by the end of it?

Edit: Pics near bottom of first page.

2. 3 pounds is my best guess based on the info provided.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 258.65g

• Like Like x 1
  4. What they mean to say is ur gonna get anywhere from 1 gram to 1 ton lol u have no info up to tell us anything about ur plants that fuckin thing could be a 9 ft tree or a 1 ft bush for all we know throw a pic or something man.

• Like Like x 1
  5. haha my bad. its about....a ft tall. very small confined grow. have been feeding it molasses in these final stages. verrrrrry crystally :D

6. Couple of Oz.

7. no smart ass remarks guys cmon.

seriously now, it a ft tall, nugs are little popcorn nugs and red hairs are starting to develope. am i seeing the biggest they will get or do they swell more? im a first timer so NON-confusing answers would be nice...

8. Sounds like your just at the beggining of flowering. You probably have a little over a month left. Those hair will turn orange and youre buds will get way fatter.

9. My reply was pseudo-serious. Pictures would help us help you, however. :D

10. pics would help alot

11. 005.jpg

012.JPG

017.jpg

got a dasani water bottle for size refrence.

12. i was wondering the same thing as you. my buds are about that big. but im going by trich color.

13. My guess is 1.7 ounces.

14. ill put it like this the last 2 weeks is when your buds gain all the wieght;)

15. nice dude

16. 10 grams. another month of flower

• Like Like x 1
  17. Really hard to say. With no real clear pics and a ways to grow but it is a very small plant. My guess would be 7-10 grams.

18. it's very hard to say how much your going to get but wait until the trichs become smokey in color, after that they will turn a amber color, most people find it best to harvest between the Smokey/milky color and Amber color. they look like they are 2/3 weeks into flowering just keep a close eye on the trich color id say u could pull up to 7-10 dry grams, just a guestimate tho, you can never tell untill its done :) but i like the mystery myself. Goodluck!

19. depends on many factors...including strain.

you'll know your close when those hairs start retreating back inside the pods