Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just have a question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mreid918, Jan 14, 2007.

1. im only 17..and i've had a few glass pieces and i always break them or my parents take it. im not old enough to go to a headshop bc in NY it is 19..so i would rather make something..i saw this girl who had something and it was just a tube and you held ur hand at the end and it filled up and then you take ur hand away. idk what it is called or how to make it..does anyone know? thanksssss

:smoking:just chilleennn

2. CLICK ON SEARCH, AND TYPE IN "HOMEMADE". yOU CAN FIND ANYTHING ON THIS SITE

3. yo if ur 17 then get the fuck off this site if u actually read its for people 18 and over.

4. yea 18+ , come back in a year

5. Haha. Atleast he's not shy about it.

"Hi, I'm blatantly breaking the rules and..."

6. Why do people do this? :confused: I just don't get it. Well, you're welcome to come back when you hit 18.

FYI if you see this before the ban: I believe you are talking about a steamroller. They rock!!! :)