Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just hash from a chillum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by section8biddy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. So I'm in Nagpur, India on vacation with my family. I have a tola of hash and a glass chillum. In retrospect i should've bought some of the shitty ganja the guy offered me to smoke with the hash. Its too late now for me to go out to get any now though / I'm useless without the great rickshaw driver that helped me out.

So can i just pack the hash alone and smoke it / any advice as to how to do so? When i smoked with the driver earlier, he put some cloth over the mouth of his clay chillum; should i do the same? should i flame it before i pack it or just smoke it like a (tinier) bowl of weed?

2. yea, dont bother w/ cloth, those guys are crazy haha, just break of a piece of hash, stick it in and smoke. and good call not buying the shitty weed, india is notorious for it. and hash is mad convient, not annoying like weed

3. cool thanks for the advice i'll see what happens. buying this stuff was a pretty legit experience. the rickshaw driver was such a hippie; we just talked about how weed / hash is just a wonderful thing with no negatives. how fuck it being illegal, cause we're not harming anyone. the dealer was totally nice and completely honest too; i was kind of surprised. then me and the driver and his buddy lit up parked in the rickshaw on the side of the busy street. great day.