Just harvested

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by LazyBlazer, Sep 28, 2015.

1. I had one good sized sativa dominate plant (strain unknown) started in may and flowered for about 60-65 days. I decided to go ahead and chop her a week or two early due to very high recent humidity as it has been raining for about 3 days straight and will continue to rain everyday for another week or so. I do have some fairly big buds and i could tell by the way she was looking that she definitely wasn't liking that much humidity/rain. No mold but i feared it would come if i let her continue. The smell is of course " green" smelling being freshly chopped but is accompanied by a fairly strong skunky aroma. I think she will smell pretty strong in a few weeks. I've removed the majority of protruding leaf matter and hung em.

Apologies for the poor picture quality. I will post better ones soon. The closet pictures are showing about a 3rd of the total bud.

Attached Files:

2. U will get a good yield after dried. Post a pic of your plant before harvest her.

3. Yea i am pretty happy with her production though i wish i could've let her gown longer.

These are the latest pictures i have...taken about 2 weeks before harvest. 7ft tall and lanky as hell.

Attached Files:

4. Very pretty... real looks a sativa. Nice job!!

5. Yea I'm not sure of the strain but she's sativa dom. Thanks man.

6. Took about 7 days to dry properly. Has been curing for several days now. The bud pics were after drying and before tight manicuring. I'm not sure of the weight yet ill have to go buy a new scale. I'll update later on the smell/taste.

Attached Files: