Just happened last night, BEST THING EVER FOR ME!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WarezHaxor, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Ok, so last night im talking to my friend, his dealer decided shes gonna front him 1 - 5 oz. at a time to sell for her. He was telling me, he could really use help selling that, so i offered to do it, so hes fronting me 1/2 oz - 1 oz, plus 2 - 3 grams for myself to sell:)

Anyone has any used/near Brand New digital pocket scales and wanna sell them, PM me

2. check ebay.

3. I haven't studied the rules up and down on this site, but i really don't think you're allowed to talk about dealing on the forums.

4. If im correct, i believe the rules are that your not allowed to ask about finding dealers, but im not completely sure, if im wrong, please close this thread

5. just remember that so long as you meet what your guy wants in cash after your done sellin his shit, is the bare minimum you have to sell it for. if he only wants back like $120 for the half o, then you can sell it off for 150 easy. and thats without skimpin and shit.

6. From my experience, it's much more difficult to start dealing with fronted sacks. It ties you to a single source for your weed, because you're in debt to them. If they want to hike the prices there is nothing you can do about it. If they're dry, you're fucked because other dealers won't front you the weed.

If I were you, I'd pile up some cash first, buy your own couple ounces, and start from there. You don't have to, but it comes from experience that it sucks when all of your hard work is simply paying off a debt to someone else.

7. I know what your saying, but its my first opportunity right now, and basically, for me its starting a base rep for not ripping people and stuff, and then when i get my grow going, ill have a good rep and can sell easier ya know?

8. thats exactly how i built my "fan base"

another tip i could give you is always strive for the best you can get your hands on, for me that meant really trying to go out there and smoke with a bunch of new people, meeting newer connections and spreading my own. when people know that you frequent good pot and dont try sellin em beasters or short sacks they come back, and then tell their buddies.

blaze on...

9. ALWAYS SEPARATE YOUR SMOKING STASH FROM YOUR SELLING STASH. Know exactly how much you're going to smoke and how much you'll sell. Blow at the pace you're flipping the kill. Have the end result in mind before you even begin so you can plan ahead for the next batch.

NEVER FRONT A FRONT. This will only slow you down. Once you're pushing elbows every day, you can begin fronting out to your most capable and trustworthy workers. But anything below that and you're only hurting yourself. Motherfuckers will be calling you and you'll be trying to reup, but you got too much money up in the air to do anything about it. Simply avoid fronting to anyone who takes more than 24 hours to have your money back, because otherwise, you could have just sold that to someone who has money right then and there.

DON'T BURN ANY BRIDGES. Is shorting that one kid a half gram really worth it? You might make a quick 5 or 10 off it, or have a little extra to smoke...but that quick lick is not anywhere comparable to the permanent business you can establish with that customer. Satisfy them. They'll come back, and you can make a LOT more back over time than that one quick stang.

That's all I can think of right now.