Just had the worst wee trip ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by xXRobbieXx, Jan 16, 2016.

1. #1 xXRobbieXx, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    so I've done weed at parties a couple of times but this was the first time doing it on my own. I must of smoked about 0.3g at the most. I started to feel the world drifting away from me like I was dreaming or something. Next thing I know I'm experiencing some weird de ja vu shit. I'm forgetting half the stuff I just said. When I say something it felt like I said it hours ago. It felt like I was in a weird dream bubble. My heart was also racing. I could feel my heart beat pounding against my temples. My head was also buzzing I thought I was going to die. Luckily I managed to get to sleep and it's the morning now and I'm fine. Anyone else experience this

2. Oh man. I'm just about having an out-of-body experience right now, on weed edibles.

I can relate to every single. thing. you've said.

I literally feel like.. I'm not even There. But next minute I blink once - and I'm back again! But no, I'm still not there....

There's pop music playing in my head right now. I can see purple waves, dancing around the edges of my visual field... like it's some Windows 98 screensaver or some shit.

3. #3 Fiasto, Jan 16, 2016
    Yes it is sometimes happened with me when I smoked too much or just got bad weed.

4. Sounds like the first time i tried edibles...

5. #5 stonerfrom60s, Jan 16, 2016
    Sounds like good weed to me. It's supposed to distort perception, you're supposed to get high. If you smoked it and nothing happened you'd want your money back, eh? Your job as stoner is to notice the effects as temporary drug experiences, which will pass, enjoy them if you can, endure them if you can't. The more you use, the more you learn to handle and eventually to enjoy. You may want to limit your use to lower THC strains, or lower sativa mix strains. LowerTHC & Indica strains would be less cerebral. Certainly, until you get used to the psychoactive effects of THC, stay away from stronger strains and of course the more powerful psychedelic drugs unmentionable in this forum. I say that from painful experience. Build up some tolerance and a base of experience. Just a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. #6 TheBlazedChimp, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    My friend, this exact thing happened to me. I had smoked weed at parties a few times, but never alone. So one night I pack a bowl, smoke it and feel pretty stoned. Then I'm like Fuck it, I smoke another and when I finished that I was GONE. Nothing was the same and it was at this point I discovered how far weed can actually take you. Overtime though you'll get use to the effects and your high will be much more controllable. You'll wish you could get that stoned again