Just had the funniest dream

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX8, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I fell asleep watching The Dark Knight just now and I had a dream about Batman making a rap album with his growly voice. He was making a music video and doing all the gangsta moves that rappers do in his costume. It was just weird in the dream but when I woke up I realized how funny it was.

:hello::hello:

2. #2 master kush420, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    I got really high last night and had a very weird intense dream with a mix of legos, star wars and harry potter. It was pretty crazy because it seemed very real and felt like i had been in there for hours.

3. Batmans voice in that movie is the sole reason that I turned it off 40 minutes into it and will never finish it. I just couldnt stand it.

4. I've been having such fucked up dreams the past like 3-4 days

5. Ya, had sex with the ex in my dream then felt really guilty because I knew I didn't want to go out with her again ha

6. lol that batman dream is messed up dude.I heard somewhere that if you smoke weed everyday you lose the abilty to dream at night.it sounds like bullshit kind of but its stuck im my head for awhile so i just wanna know if anyones heard anythign....

7. It's definitely something to watch out for.

Definitely.