Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just had last smoke before quitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Sup blades?

I have to quit smoking for a while. Probably like ~2/3 months. Not looking forward to it but I know I'll be able to do it.

Just smoked my last joint before a long time of sobriety so I feel like the first days will be tough. haha.

Anyways, any words of encouragement or T-Break stories?

2. Get offline, go do something fun and enjoy your last high for a bit :hippie:

3. Yea go on a walk or something and just enjoy nature.

4. yep , get outside and staying busy is important

5. Find a legitimate hobby like rock climbing or running or some sort of beneficial activity that will take you outdoors at the same time. And best of luck to you on your journey of sobriety for the next 2-3 months.

6. why do you have to quit?

7. Going on a break as well. Not bad at all. As everyone says, a hobby is great.

8. Go to the gym. I feel as though T-Breaking is not possible without working out.

9. Yeah the most important advice anyone can give you is to stay busy to make your mind stay off weed. Some more good tips to consider:
    1. Dont get frustrated by the lack of sleep, it will only last a few nights
    2. Hide weed and paraphernalia to keep mind off it
    3. Get outside and exert energy
    4. Read books/ watch movies/ play video games (nothing that will make you want to smoke though)
    5. Drink alcohol

Just some things you might want to think about while t breaking

10. I actually worked out right after I got high. Yeah all paraphernalia is out of sight. Well, it always is, but still. haha.

I'm just gonna focus a lot on working out and my magic. (i'm a magician lol)

11. You just made a lot of stoners very excited. PLEASE use mary jane as your assistant

12. #12 FallenOne08214, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    I'm currently on a week break because I'm out of state. Haven't been sleeping well the last 3 nights, but if that changes soon, I may be extending me break for two months and toking at this Halloween party.

Edit: 1,000th post!

13. I'm on my 2nd day of my 2 week T-break. It's not hard at all, I've been going out with friends and keeping myself busy