Just had an AMAZING smoke session with the wifey!

Discussion in 'General' started by webstoner, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hey!

Just had an AMAZING smoke session with the wifey! We used a new bong we purchased.....fresh clean hits. We're sooooooooooo highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. proud of you

3. cool story bro

4. Thanks bros!

5. We're soooooo highs. This was some DANKKKKKK! We're from afghanistan so we ONLY smoke that FIRE KUSH!

TIME TO MAKE THEM BABIESSSSSS

6. Oh, this website sometimes ... :rolleyes:

7. lol @ weed from afghanistan actually being dank.

8. you know ittt

9. loool

10. toasting in epic bread

11. I have some friends there, if they kick your door in and shove M4's at your head say you know me and they'll give you a pass.

12. But only if you give them a pass!

Ha ha, get it? a PASS, like passing a joint. :ey:

13. I actually lol'd. touche.

14. :rolleyes: Where do you think many great indicas originated?

15. oh i'm sure some mighty fine STRAINS have originally come from places such as afghanistan, columbia, mexico, india, things like that. But from what i've heard, mainly on this website, from people who actually LIVE in those places, all they get is schwag.

16. I don't live in Afghanistan. I live here in the U.S and was born here. My parents came here in the late 70s.

Yes the BEST weed comes from Afghanistan.

17. sorry but the best weed is definitely hydroponically grown...so it doesn't matter where it comes from.

18. lol!
    for some reason when reading this, i thought of a fresh bowl of curry with a side of loaded mashed potatoes.