Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just had a crazy idea!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sleepy Owls, Oct 20, 2011.

1. But it might be kinda dumb, idk if it would actually work.
    Okay so you know how you can make a spit bubble by getting spit on your lips and slowly opening your mouth?
    Well what If you took a hit and made a spit bubble and let it fill with smoke.
    Would this even work? Lol, or has anyone done this? Seems like it would be kinda cool if it works!
    (I'd try now myself but I'm dry for the next 2 days haha)

2. haha that would work! but would be really hard to achieve a smoke bubble!

and why would you want to be doing this anyway lol

3. [quote name='"greengrow3"']haha that would work! but would be really hard to achieve a smoke bubble!

and why would you want to be doing this anyway lol[/quote]

Well you wouldn't even have to make it like a full bubble that floats away just a normal one that would pop when it gets too big lol.

And I don't really know i think it might look cool haha never seen it done.

4. How bout bubble gum bubble full of smoke??

5. try it out and then show us

6. take a toilet paper roll and dip one end in some soapy water and blow bong rips into it! Makes for some huge smokey bubbles and lots of giggling!

7. Hold on a sec...

8. Nope doesnt do shit, its to hard to get the bubble big enough.

9. would be a cool trick, think itd be funny as hell to sit there and watch you try and do it for 15 minutes stoned lol. You never know though thats how I learned to blow smoke rings give it a try and have fun. Cheers

10. A smoke bubble...A bubble of your spit filled with smoke...Cool...

Sure, chief.:cool:

11. I would but i wont have any weed until friday!:(

12. Ill probably end up trying to do it on friday, if i can get it to work ill upload a video or picture!

13. hahaha, im gonna try this and the gum bubble one tomorrow morning :)

also still trying to learn smoke rings....

14. I saw it done one time. Many years ago. Girlfriend of mine did it. The bubble fills with smoke, and then the "smoke-bubble" just falls to the floor. Very cool to see, and I wish I knew how she did it, because I have never seen it done again.

15. Nice haha lemme know how it goes.
    Smoke rings are pretty easy for me you just gotta open your mouth and make like the tiniest cough you can lol (not actually cough but idk how else to explain it) thats just the way it works for me lol.

16. tried some more smoke rings and i got a few...

forgot to grab some gum before i left, and i kinda tried the spit ones, for me it just held the smoke in my mouth as i couldn't really blow a bubble....

some one else try it!