Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got this today, look at the crystals!! pics inside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Some tangerine dream, look at the crystals glisten :yummy:

[​IMG]

and heres a shot further away, on the left side is Grim Reaper OG, right side is the tangerine.

[​IMG]

tangerine actually has a citrusy aftertaste, and the og grim reaper is heavy, strong og taste.

2. Cool pics, bro.

Stash jar.

3. Ohhhh yaaaaaa :)

4. First picture looks retarded fake or some shit.
    but the second picture looks danky
    So I don't know :/

5. my bad, smoked out.

haha and its not fake, i just zoomed in a little (the pic is from my phone, not very high quality). i get these eighths for $45 though, findin it well worth it every time :D

6. Damn, Looks amazing.

7. Damn so many crystals. Nice looking bud

8. Tangerine Dream won the Cannabis Cup in 2010 pretty sure so it must be pretty amazing

9. haha yeah im still pretty high off it after almost 2 hours.. took a snap from my bong before comin home for dinner ;)

10. #10 BaconDan, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    Tbh that weed looks really fake. Kind of like you just sprayed a bunch of glitter on it. But thats how you know you have dank, it's so sexy it's unreal.

11. theres always one...

Edit: Two. v

12. straight to stash jar :smoke: