Just got this bad boy!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RolledBuds, Dec 8, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Paid 168 for it. It's the 10 inch. Bout to try it out

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wow I would not drop $168 on a new piece, nice glass though!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man

Stoner at heart

4. dude there's a fucking ghost in your monitor what the fuck

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's me taking the pic bro lol

Stoner at heart

6. I'm bald under this hat because of chemo

Stoner at heart

7. How does the green help you? Hope your health improves

8. Wdym the green

Stoner at heart

9. And thanks I appreciate it

Stoner at heart

10. The green aka the weed aka marijuana aka the good shit aka the good-good aka the chronic.

All phrases meaning cannabis

11. How has it helped your cancer, has it made it better and going away or it just makes cancer more bearable ?

I hope it goes away...

12. Well thanks for your concern but honestly where I do high power radiation on my spine and brain everyday is had made my throat raw overtime. To a point where it's a little rough to smoke but all in all the green helps tremendously. I even have my mom bake me brownies constantly. She makes them good lol

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 4
  13. Been a while since I had brownies. :yummy:

14. Omg try them again they are so trippy

Stoner at heart

15. I'll post my whole collection of every bong bubbler pipe I have here ina bit if anyone wants to see

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm a glass fanatic so hell yeah share your pieces! One of these days I need to post mine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. It's the fact that I feel like I have so much and it's gonna be a pain to get it all out

Stoner at heart

18. I hope weed cures your cancer, I looked at your profile picture and I saw that you were so young. It scared me that my life could be over soon without regard for age. I feel terrible for your mom. I'm so sorry you got it. I was laying down thinking about this thread; and I thought I couldn't live without my wife. if she got cancer at a young age I wouldn't know what to do. I can't live without her and the idea that something like cancer could take her away made me collapse and sob. (I'm a grown man, idgaf if i cried i love her so much) @RolledBuds my conversation with you in this thread made me genuinely care about someone in which whom I have never met.

I feel terrible that I smoke now.... I smoke to relax, you smoke for the privilege to live. I feel like such a prick that I take my health without much thought.

Anyways, please get better. and btw mom of the year over here for making you brownies. never had any weed food before.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cool piece! How's it smoke?

20. @Stealthstoner. Sir your post is quite something. Inspirational really. I really wanted to thank you for your words. And believe me when I say your one of the few who understands. Everyone else just thinks I'm using it as a free pass to smoke. I mean I smoked before I got sick it's just at the same time I realized it also eases the pain. I appreciate it once again man. @Sneaky Snake, it's great. I smoked a bowl out of it earlier and it hits smooth and cool

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 2