Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got this 1/8...pics...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlitzedinBokey, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Just picked up this 1/8 for $50...its some skunky ass smelly shit...the ziplock doesnt hold in the smell at all the whole room or car your in with this bud u can smell it...its covered in crystals and red hairs...fl crippie...1 bowl between 2 heads and my roommate and i were blazed...sorry bout the shitty quality pics best i could do
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn, i've been tying to buy an 8th for 4 days, its been dry as fuck where i'm at. i cant believe i've had the same 100 dollars since tuesday.

3. shit sucks when its dry man...youll find some nice trees soon

edit:you need 100 for an 1/8?

4. looks like some good bud, even thought its kind of hard to tell. But ^^ i dont think he means its 100/8th, he just has 100 bucks and wants to buy an eighth.

5. Thats a fatty 1/8th man!! Looks dank.

6. nah man i pay 50 for an 8th, its just that i havnt spent any money.

7. Shit man that is some nice looking bud

8. ^^tru that

yea thanks guys it is some nice ass bud a couple hits will get u blitzed

9. my roommate ended up coming home w/ some dro at 4 in the morning so he sold me a 4 gram nug for 60, ouch i know, we've got shitty prices in illinois. so that leaves me with 40 which i plan to thrown in on a quarter with a friend.

10. ^^^when i have to resort to goin through other people around college campus they try and tax you like crazy dude wanted 60 for an 1/8 of the shit i got but a few friends and i bought in bulk so it worked out to be normal prices 50 per 1/8....its some dank ass bud but i wouldnt have paid the 30/60 he wanted

11. now that is how you handle your bank account my friends. haha peace

12. nice nugs, rep +

13. I've had 200 within the past 2 weeks not able to spend it on bud. sept i bought some schwag, ew

14. I just bought 1/4 of nice bud for $35, but we got alotta growers 'round here so it cheap!