Just got the race card pulled on me!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by thabigguy, Jun 21, 2009.

1. So heres the story.I work at a tobacco store that sells anything from glass pipes to cigars. A black guy walked into the store and picked up a glass water pipe. a few seconds later he dropped the glass slide and broke it. I walked up to him and calmly asked him to pay for the six dollar slide. Thats when he starts bitchin. after a few minutes of him cursing me, he calls me a racist for simply asking him to follow the given rule known as ''if you break it, you buy it". finnaly the boss man shows up and just tell him to leave and to not return.

Lets hear some opinions.

2. why do you hate blacks so much

kidding ;)
    whata dick

3. I dont, but why do i get called a racist for asking him to pay for something he broke?

4. Because he didn't want to pay for it.

5. for some reason i thought this is a thread about racing:smoking:

6. me too!!! haha I thought it was gunna be sumthin bout sumone pullin up next to u at a red light and racing you or sumthing.

The dude obv pulled the race card as a lame ass excuse of getting out of it. Unfortunately, many times the race card is pulled when its total bullshit and race had nothing to do with the given situation such as this one.

7. fuck that guy and his bullshit

8. well without being completely racist, i'll tell you why. It's cause he's black. A fair amount of african-americans like to pull the "it's cause i'm black, ain't it?" card because they know they'll put the other person (people) in an awkward situation and most likely get their way.

shit i'd do it too if i could. Just imagine me walking into a fucking corner store in the hood somewhere. I'm the only white dude in there. I ended dropping a 40 oz and breaking it. they want me to pay, and i'll just be all like "it's cause i'm white ain't it? you racist motherfuckers" it had NOTHING to do with my butterfingers....

9. That sucks man
    I would be pissed if someone pulled that bullshit on me

10. Ha, welcome to the forum.

11. ^ Thanks man

12. Haha, thats funny had it been me I just would of left right after I broke it. Wouldnt even try the race card I'd pull the oh shit I broke something I dont got money leave. Then when you said someting Id have just walked out faster.

13. you'd get shot so fast.

14. then he'd be on the floor bleeding going "its cuz I'm white ain't it? I only got shot cuz of the color of my skin" hahahaha

15. When he pulled the race card you shoulda said

"this woulda neva happend to me if I was black!"