just got some hydrocodone...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Leonidas, May 2, 2008.

1. i just got a prescrition for "HYDROCODONE-APAP 7.5-750 TAMCK"

how many should i take to feel "good"?
    im 6'0 180 pounds

2. start with 2

3. i usually take about 2-3 to get a nice body buzz going. but im 5'4'' and 130lbs i'd say 4 tops

4. i don't know what you got the 'scrip for but if the pain is not that bad try to ride it out with extra strength tylenols. wait till the pain is gone THEN start experimenting with the vics. i agree with deezy: start with 2. just remember it's not weed: you won't feel instant gratification, it takes time. don't pop more just cuz you're not feeling it right away.

5. Do it on an empty stomach.. much better

6. i hate to be a downer, but the first time i did hydrocodone i didnt even feel anything at all. and i snorted it! try to find some percocet (oxycontin) that will make you feel good.

7. (oxycodone)*

But drink grapefruit juice

8. i have oxycodone too. I plan on trying sometime next week. anyone have any advice on how to enjoy myself on it and avoid stomach problems? i have a 30 roxicet mg pill, might eat a quarter or half of it

9. Unless you extracted the hydrocodone, don't snort the pill. There so much aspirin in that it just burns your nose.. not fun.

10. I blow a 10/650 everynow and then, and the burn really isn't too intolerable.

11. dont start with more than two, get a feel for it before you decide to pop a shitload in hopes of warm euphoria. I am almost glad that hydro makes me puke everywhere when i come down from it otherwise it would be tempting to buy it often.

oh right and dont snort it, take a couple on a empty stomach washed down with water if you want the effects soon-ish. with 2 you dont have to do extraction unless you do it multiple times a day (i dont reccomend). If you get a tolerance and need like 4 you should let the pills sit in water for a while and use a coffee filter to extract.

12. 2 then go from there..I took 2 and I needed 4 to feel really nice so. But Im almost 200 pounds and 6'3. Depends on you and how you handle things and your tolerance.

13. any way to avoid the throwing up? like low dosage? or is it unavoidable. this is important for me to know cause if i cant avoid throwing up i prob wont do it

14. Honestly i don't know why i throw up. I thought it happened to alot of people but when i did it with my friends they had no nausea. I guess the only way to see if you have any is to try it but i don't think its that common because it's not like im taking shitloads i just throw up on the comedown for some reason.
    If your really worried about it an extraction might help but you might lose a little hydro in the process.

15. is extraction easy? sorry dont know bout pills so much

Woe I'm really high now and reading about oxys on wikipedia make it sound pretty serious and dangerous. Not sure if I'm gonna end up doing it. Maybe a low dosage. would low dosage be enjoyable?

16. fairly easy to extract hydrocodone from all that APAP

hydrocodone is water soluble. and APAP isnt

cold water extraction:
    items needed: cup, ice, water

1. crush up finely whatever amount you need

2. put it all in a cup and fill it with hot water

3. now put the cup in a sink or a deep bowl of some sort, fill the sink/bowl with cold water (fill it up to the top of the cup but dont let the water in the sink/bowl touch the water in the cup)

4. put ice in the sink/bowl to make the water colder

5. wait like 30 min or so and all the white stuff on the bottom of the cup is all the APAP, the water has all the hydrocodone

6. pour the water into a different cup and throw the white stuff away, and enjoy

17. im about 5'11" 165 lbs.
    40mg gets me a good buzz
    however, where i am they can go for $1/mg, so i prefer 15-20 mg's with about 2-3 drinks. eh just feels a lot better for me. if its just vics i get tingly, but if i'm drinking too then i get the 'warm blanket' feeling, and it seems the two compliment each other a lot, so it takes less of each.

i dont do them though, only time ill probably do them again is if i am offered a few for free

18. Anyone know how much hydrocodone you lose in a cwe?

19. No.

You have 30mg of oxycodone. You suggested taking a quarter of a half in your other post, so thats 7 or 15, which are both weak doses. If you're going to do it I'd suggest the whole thing.

20. I might just have to take the whole thing. If I don't extract it I guess Ill eat it. what are the best ways to prevent stomach problems and would you recommend blazing before or after I take the pill?

thanks for the tips