Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Robbed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatOneBro, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHP:

RDG? Sorry i don't really know that

2. Fuck that. Never give someone money first when it comes to buying weed. It's too sketchy.

3. Wow 60 dollars? My dude got frobbed for 600 the other week so consider yourself lucky

4. Doesn't really take away from it.
    True your guy got fucked over a bit more, but it's still a bitter pill to swallow.
    Though yes you have a point, if ever a loss, better the minimal.

5. sucks man :c gotta be careful

I'm smoking some Oregon-grown Venom OG. Heavy indica though and idk how much longer I am going to be kickin xD
    oh also drinking some Bhang tea I made c:

6. Tea and weed? bro I'm jealous of how relaxed you must be. lucky ;D

7. Im surprised some one who goes to your school fucked you over. He's gonna get a bad reputation.

8. Tony montana man "you got the stuff" "ya man i have it somewere" you got the money " ya man i have it somewere near by to"

9. yeah im just cruisin mann enjoying the friday

10. I'd never front my money to some idiot kid still in highschool who pretends to be a dealer..bad move man
    Anyway, at least this is a learning experience for you

11. i WAS going too.. hahaha tea it is. drinks up!

12. I'm too lethargic to read your brick wall, but that sounds suckish. I'm sending smoke signals and good karma your way, brother.

13. man cmon 60 bucks

theres people out there gettin took for their whole damn harvest son

14. that's like saying getting a bad grade is no reason to be sad, as people have died. It's illogical for me to be THAT empathetic. .

15. He stole ur money because he knows u won't do anything about it.

16. i fucking will. .You can count on that..

17. keep us updated. :smoking:

18. will do :)

19. Just don't go getting yourself expelled over $60. Be smart

20. i know where he lives... .that's always a thing to think about
    :devious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.