Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Robbed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatOneBro, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just lost 60 bucks (it's a lot to me, okay?) to my dealer and I've been beating myself up about it for the past two hours... My friday is ruined, I don't get to see my friends.. I feel like shit. Anyways, I want you guys to post what you're smoking tonight so I know that at least some people will be enjoying their kush tonight. Stay trill guys, and keep on toking :bongin:

2. could i please hear the story?
    lol.
    i'm smoking on some fire alaskan thunder fuck and might pick up some bogglegum later. idk if that makes you feel better.
    haha.

3. Green crack for the first time. Next bowl is for your bad luck

4. #4 Stormy Sea, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Next time bring a gun. :3

Discussion of guns and advocating violence is not allowed here -= WW

5. Some lessons suck to learn firsthand.

Remember: NEVER FRONT.

6. Alright. Story is I hit up my guy asking for an 1/8th. (It's about 4 pm at this point). He says that it's cool and it'll be 70 because it's pineapple express. I only have 60 bucks left, and no job, so he's cool with that price. At about 7 pm he texts me saying he's there. I walk outside, it's pitch black, pouring rain, and i'm soaking wet by the time i'm at the place. I go down, and wait like 5 minutes and he gets dropped off. We meet, greet, and I give him the 60. He says he has to go pick it up from a neighbor of mine (an old friend) and I say 'Alright man, you better not be off with my money haha" to which he replies, "nah man i got you, besides how else am I supposed to get back to my house?" I just smile and walk away. He said he'd be about 5 minutes so I wait in the rain for a bit longer. After 15 minutes I'm thoroughly soaked, and I call him. He says he's on his way to pick it up from a place close by (no names, sorry internet.) and that he'd be 20 minutes. I go back to my house to wait, and I've been waiting every since. It's been almost 2 hours since that and I've been beating myself up for losing all the money I had saved up. I can't even ask out this girl I like anymore, because I have no money to pay for her food. That's the story, and this is my cry... heh..

7. That's shitty man, you can't trust people with money, a drug dealer never needs the money first, if they do, they're planning on stealing it.

8. i know that now.. fuck me. oh and I think you live close to me funny enough :confused:

9. Or they're not a dealer at all.
    Either way, not the best idea to put any money out up front.
    Human greed and stupidity is not to be underestimated.

OP why are you saying you can't meet your friends or this girl, on account of having no money?
    If you spent it on weed, well you wouldn't have that money anyway.

Unfortunate loss for a lesson learned here.
    While there's still a small chance at the two hour mark that you could get it, I'd be worried too with the lack of communication.
    Have you attempted to call them back?

10. That's unfortunate. Earlier i almost finished off my Sour D with a friend. Umi was hoping for something other than Sour D just because I've had it before, but i guess i can't complain.
    I plan to pack what's left in my grinder into a joint and finish it all off in the morning as a wake and bake. then it's off to school for the semester and i take a looking break from smoking.

11. Yeah, learned this lesson the hard way myself. Just the nature of the beast.

And you from Penn's Woods too?

12. That's unfortunate. Earlier i almost finished off my Sour D with a friend. Umi was hoping for something other than Sour D just because I've had it before, but i guess i can't complain.
    I plan to pack what's left in my grinder into a joint and finish it all off in the morning as a wake and bake. then it's off to school for the semester and i take a looooong break from smoking.

13. nah i'm from landenberg. South PA, near lancaster. .

14. if you had 60 bucks and spent it on weed, how were you going to pay for her food?

you can't trust people with your money man, use your judgement. if it's family or a real close friend i do, but not just any dealer. that sucks a lot, i don't know why you can't see your friends though, you guys should be able to hang without weed, or they should get some and blaze up for your shitty night.

but hey its not the end of the world, its a hard lesson, be happy it was only $60 in the future hopefully 60 bucks won't be nearly as much to you, listen to some music or do something that interests you, brighter days are head

15. Couple hours from me, NEPA resident here. You know, the best part of PA :cool:

And Penn's Woods is the translation of Pennsylvania :p

16. they're both just coincidences, like, an addition to my sadness ahahha

17. You should be hunting his ass right now.

18. he goes to my school, I'll see him on monday :devious:

19. Yeah man never front. We all have to learn our lesson at some point. Be happy it was only 60. I learned my lesson with 200. Same story basically. Said the guy was in his car up the hill blah blah blah. No you can't come with me because blah blah blah. Nah man I won't rip you off blah blah blah. Atleast I got a gram out of it because I asked the other kid if he had any he could give me while we waited. So I bought a $200 gram. Lmfao. I laugh about it now. Just take this experience and learn something from it man.

20. Hey man I'm from the RDG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.