Just got ripped off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420pigeon, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i literally just got back from picking up an 8th and when i weighed it out, it came to about 2gs and I'm actually pretty fucking pissed about it. When I was driving home I kept taking it out of my pocket like "shit this looks light". I got home and weighed it out it was a g short.

This kid is my mids dealer so I don't see him too often, maybe once or twice a month.

Today, my headies dealer was out of town and I was like "Fuck it. Mids." So I hit up this kid and he's like "i'm not picking up anymore mids til next week but I got some dank shit." This kid is not a headies dealer at all, strictly mids so I was like "Fuck yeah!!!"

I'm 90% sure that this kid eyeballs what he sells and i guess mids are more dense so maybe he's just used to that but the thing that's throwing me off is the fact that it's exactly 2.0 grams. What are the odds that this kid can eyeball exactly 2g and think its 3g?

I'm really not the confrontational type AND to make things worse, he's one of my good friend from high school's little brother so I can't be a dick about it.

I've been smoking every day for over 4 years and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I mean I've gotten the 4.8g when I asked for 5g and shit like that but never a whole gram. Shit's frustrating.

2. #2 CANNAweed420, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"icekold23"']So i literally just got back from picking up an 8th and when i weighed it out, it came to about 2gs and I'm actually pretty fucking pissed about it. When I was driving home I kept taking it out of my pocket like "shit this looks light". I got home and weighed it out it was a g short.

This kid is my mids dealer so I don't see him too often, maybe once or twice a month.

Today, my headies dealer was out of town and I was like "Fuck it. Mids." So I hit up this kid and he's like "i'm not picking up anymore mids til next week but I got some dank shit." This kid is not a headies dealer at all, strictly mids so I was like "Fuck yeah!!!"

I'm 90% sure that this kid eyeballs what he sells and i guess mids are more dense so maybe he's just used to that but the thing that's throwing me off is the fact that it's exactly 2.0 grams. What are the odds that this kid can eyeball exactly 2g and think its 3g?

I'm really not the confrontational type AND to make things worse, he's one of my good friend from high school's little brother so I can't be a dick about it.

I've been smoking every day for over 4 years and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I mean I've gotten the 4.8g when I asked for 5g and shit like that but never a whole gram. Shit's frustrating.[/quote]

Dude I wouldn't give a fuck who it was... If he's jewing the sacks, he's def smoking off of u and whoever he sells too! Cuffing a gram here and there  fuck dudes lil brother, I'd have his big brother looking for me. And when ever we met up, I'd smash his ass or go out trying to smash his ass! The eighth is 3.5 where I'm from! If my dude gave me just 2gz I'd notice right away! Shit bro that's a whole 'nother 20 dollars if I were u, I'd just stop fucking with him. Go hit up some of ur old friends who have connects.. Or go to the dude who will take care of u. Most dealers I fuck with have bud all the time, so there is never any Jewism involved, dude has so much all the time, he's just dying to get rid of it all 

Disrespecting an entire religious group will never be tolerated here - WW

3. Stop being such a woman, say that you asked for a half quart, not 2gs and cough up what he owes you. If that doesn't work, then now you know not to get chinced and weigh your shit before buying.

4. call him out on it. if you don't then you will forever not have a sack.

5. Or just be true to urself and never go back! Sometimes our pride let's us not go back, but when u need to smoke... U deal with it or u resolve it.. 

6. I just switched dealers for this exact reason.

7. it's not gonna help bitching and not doing anything about it.
    who cares if he's your friends little brother just tell him you were short. mention that the sack you picked up was a little light and "maybe your scale is fucked." don't blame it on him cause he'll get defensive probably. if he's a dick and doesn't give you what you paid for then don't buy from him again.

8. An 1/8 is 3.5 man !

9. You gotta do something. He skimped you 1.5 grams on a 3.5 gram pick up. Let him know that you know the sack was short, and that you want your 1.5 grams. Bring your scale, make him weigh out an extra 1.5 grams and be on your way. If he tries to pull some shit on you and you want to avoid future problems, just keep this guy out of your life. He doesn't seem like a very good dealer in the first place. Good luck to you man

10. [quote name='"Bombur"']An 1/8 is 3.5 man ![/quote]

We all know that so who the hell you talking to....

11. So i hit the kid up and told him it was short. He actually sounded real apologetic and told me he grabbed the wrong bag. I'm not sure if it's because me and his brother go back or because he was actually sorry but I'm high and do not give a fuck.

It came out to 3.4. It's been a pretty successful day.

12. [quote name='"icekold23"']So i hit the kid up and told him it was short. He actually sounded real apologetic and told me he grabbed the wrong bag. I'm not sure if it's because me and his brother go back or because he was actually sorry but I'm high and do not give a fuck.

It came out to 3.4. It's been a pretty successful day.[/quote]

Duche bag city! U had us all telling u what u should do and u can't even eye fuck an eighth????? Three, round, dense buds with a lil nug is basically an eighth. Ur either lying, to not sound like a puss, or u just don't need to be even smoking weed if u can't possibly know u had 3.4 the whole time. WOOOOOOOWZERS

13. :rolleyes: Calm down, I am sure he didn't mean anything against You personnally. :p :smoke:

14. i'm assuming from his post that the 3.4 was in the new bag he got after calling him out on it.

you gotta remember that your dealers smoke probably 3-5x as much as you and are high pretty much all day, him picking up the wrong bag is pretty possible, especially if he sorted the mistake.

anyway if you have been toking for 4 years and only got stiffed once, you are doing prety damn well...count yourself lucky.

15. Wise man once say: you must first grow the sack, to get the sack

16. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']Wise man once say: you must first grow the sack, to get the sack[/quote]

Hahahaa that's a good one bro! "If u grow it, they will come!"

17. #17 CANNAweed420, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"ICGreen"']

:rolleyes: Calm down, I am sure he didn't mean anything against You personnally. :p :smoke:[/quote]

No shit.. He didn't mean anything against me.. Roll ur eyes else-where fool.. :smoke:
    

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here - WW

18. Just tell him he shorted you man. Probably did just eyeball it and might not even know. Might save him from getting pounded by someone else lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.