Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got pulled over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TABOR, May 26, 2011.

1. I was getting a ride from this kid I know and he cut off a cop and got us pulled over with an 1/8th of dank in my pocket. Luckily I was high as fuck and calmed the kid down before he started crying and apologize to the bacon. :hello::smoke:

2. Keep your mouth shut is always a good method, good stuff man.

3. Good Job, +rep for keeping you shit together. You'd be surprised how many people will say "fuck da police" then cry like a baby and lose their shit when pulled over.

4. Mad props. I've been pulled over with weed in the car and my heart was absolutely POUNDING. As longs as you keep your shit together and don't reek of dank, you don't have a whole lot to worry about.

5. Your friend is an idiot and a shitty driver.

6. As a rule of thumb whenever I get pulled over (carrying or not), when I see the flashing lights, the hazards go on immediately. When I pull over, I turn my car off (biggest annoyance to cops is a running engine while they're dealing with you). If it's at night, hide anything obvious and turn on all of your interior lights (maps and domes). Keep both hands on the wheel until they walk up. The idea is to make the officer feel relaxed. You don't want to be his "hardass of the day" that he has to deal with. You want him to forget you as soon as he sees your car isn't stolen or license suspended...

During the questioning, there's some simple rules: Rule number one, shut the fuck up. Rule number two, tell your friend to shut the fuck up. Rule number three, chill the fuck out. The more relaxed and polite to the officer you are, the more they will be with you (and possibly ignore the fact that you reek of dank!).

7. Another +rep for knowing exactly what to do, and helping out your monumentally retarded friend, LOL! Seriously, what kind of idiot doesn't start driving like a saint the second there's a cop visible?? I don't care if I'm straight as an arrow and clan, I'm gonna straighten up and fly right if there's a squad car nearby.

...that having been said, I've been told I drive like a little old lady anyway, LMAO!

8. I agree lol

9. Yeah the kid was rambling about how were not drunk I told him to shut up he didn't ask that...and I had to turn off the radio cause he was freaking out lol.

10. Wasn't really anything to worry about. He had zero reason to search you.

11. So what happened?

12. Oh we got a warning :smoke:

13. WTF he didnt care that your friend admitted to drugs?!?!?!
    wow you really are lucky

+rep nice story :)

14. That's the dumbest comment I've ever read, why would a cop care that you admitted to having drugs, don't you think that would be encouraged? Lol Lucky would be if he DIDN'T admit to having them, they found them, and he still got let off.

15. I have to admit I lol'd when you called them 'bacon'.

16. Thats the dumbest comment ive ever read as well
    It isnt the job for a LEO to be cool and just let you slide because you admitted to it, they finding it or you admitting it doesnt change the ticket for possession it just makes it easier for the two
    and do you really expect to LEO to be so naive to hear you say you have contraband and then let you off the hook? no thats not how the real world works sorry to break it to you :rolleyes:

17. Good job taking care of the situation OP.

I approve of this thread.