Just got outta the hospital.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shr00mzz, Jan 4, 2010.

1. What a good xmas for me, recently i have been a daily dxm user experimenting with things and tryin things out..i used it smart for the past month or so using robo or zicam but the week before xmas i used triple c's a few times...yeah stupid..well sunday night i took 24 triple c's taking doses of 10-22 often before then..yes im at home visting for xmas break sunday night at about 11 i take them then at around 1am my mom comes in my room and finds me zoned out to my ipod..she takes my ipod and that wakes me up and she notices right away from my slurred ass speech and confusion im fucked up..she then raids the room and gets ahold of the triple c boxes..she calls up my bro to come home and look at me he comes home and instantly can tell imfked up and he woops my ass and shit while im on 24 triple c's i couldnt do shit nor did i really have an idea of wut was goin on...he makes me chug glass after glass of water and i dont kno wut happened really after that except i woke up in the ambulence they said i had a seizure and i was in the hospital till today 1 week cuz of all this sht that kept goin wrong ive taken more than 24 triple c's though and was fine do you think this happened from the continued use of triple c's and the cpm in it?? im just glad to be home now and i dont think im gonna be experimenting anymoree the past week has been hell.

2. You porbably would have been fine if all that stress hadn't happend. (Your bro kicking the shit out of you, and the water, ect.)

But really, stick to robotussen.

3. i also took tramadol earlier in the day but i dont think that would have effected it ?? it was a few hours before...my bad for not editing i couldnt

4. Doesn't dxm actually make you more dumb if you use it daily?

5. thats excatly what i said to buddies im like ive taken the shit in higher doses before and was fine i think it was cuz my bro throwin me around and shitt

6. The correct form would be "dumber" but as you are deemed "somewhat freaky" my your username, i will let it pass.

lol jk :p

7. how many mg's of tramadol did you take? higher dosages (400+ mg) can induce seizures.

8. You cool with your bro? No matter what I'd get back at my bro if he pulled that shit while I was defenceless. He fuckin gave you a siezure you should get em for the medical bill.

9. Yeah there was a house episode on it haha, one of the only episodes I guessed what was goin on. They found some robo in his med cabinet and I was like "man I bet he's trippin on that shit hard" lol

10. well my brother took a bunch of those and lsd and almost died was in hospital for over a week intensive care whole 9 yards had seizures and stared off for 5 days... dont fuck with tramadol u might end up dead but if thats your cup of tea pop a bunch

11. it was like a 200mg dose of tramadol but that was way earlier in that day around noon time cuz of the seizure i got sumthin called rhabdomyosis or sumthin like that which is basically my muscles were leaking away into my blood stream causing my ck levels to go pretty high which could lead to kidney failure etc etc so i had to stay a week on tons of fluids till that number dropped back to normal..im so weak and sore now :/ they tried makin me go to drug rehab cuz my drug screen showed weed and pcp ..you know dxm is a false positive for pcp?? they didnt so i had to explain that shit the doctor was all like why do you smoke weed? im like relaxation,chill, and eat my ass off ( i aint fat ) hes like you ever have a bad trip of that stuff? im like errr wtf lmao

12. why go through the trouble of taking 24 pills to get fucked up off them? thats fucking stupid. i hope you learned a lesson

13. Yea avoid the CCC at all costs.

I had a seizure on dxm as well, though mine was from powder use - ~600 followed by 250 followed by ~500 redose over a few hour span. Terrible experience

14. Uh no.

It's a pretty well attested fact that the CPM in CCCs can cause seizures. Hence why anybody doing even a rudimentary amount of research into DXM knows that CCCs are extremely dangerous. In fact, most of the known DXM related deaths aren't from actual DXM, but the CPM found in CCCs and the complications that arise from CPM overdose, as well as CPM and DXM cross-potentiation.

So be a bit more responsible with your drug use, OP.

15. yeah yeah i know im not blaming anything but myself i had already said i was stupid for taken them..now im just stickin to straight green

16. Well, the guaifenesin in the CCC's could have caused a big part in your seizure because of high blood pressure, but... your brother whooping your ass definitely did not help. That is the most careless, un-needed, senseless violence I have ever heard of... I think you need to have a talk with your brother, assuming you are 18 or over he shouldn't be laying hands on you for something you choose to do. Granted people care for you, beating you does not constitute "caring" for you.
    The best thing to do man... stay away from the DXM, that stuff can do some significant damage to your brain if not used wisely. Not saying I have never used it, because I use to do way more than anyone should ever do, but that was years ago and I learned my lesson.

Hope everything is alright with you my friend.

17. I'd say at least they got to you in time, and instead of figuring out why it didn't work this time around, maybe take less and stop being careless when it comes to fucking with other drugs.

18. why cant everyone just smoke bud?

19. try googling "holocaust" and read some of the first-hand accounts...

20. or google war on terror in iraq