just got out of holding

Discussion in 'General' started by KracKerjacK, Nov 16, 2008.

1. well i was driving, and i dropped my cigarette and was trying to get it so i guess i swerved a little bit.... motherfuckin cocksucker called the cops on me to report drunk driving.

i get pulled over, they search the car, find the oxycontin i just bought (which just as my luck would have it, fell out of my stash spot somehow) but i didn't do any OC yet, shined a light in my pupils and they were tiny (my pupils are naturally small even if i'm not high, i think it has somethin to do with my mom doin heroin while she was pregnant with me) so they handcuff me and put me in the car, then they take me back out for a field sobriety test.

i pass all 3 sobriety tests, other than the fact that i was shaky cuz i was about to violate my probation which means i get a drug charge, plus another drug charge cuz i'll have violated my probation without verdict for a drug charge n my PO made it clear if i fuckup she's recommending the judge i go to jail for the maximum sentence of a year, which totally ruins my life cuz i wanted to go to college and now i can't get financial aid, and also now i can't buy this pistol i've wanted forever. plus i got a DUI, and it'll be another tier 3 since any controlled substance DUI is tier 3 (even though i wasnt high, it'll stil be in my system from the day before) which means when that rolls around i lose my license for god knows how long (first tier 3 dui is 12 months, which i'm currently waiting to happen when i get the letter), and get a minimum 6 months in jail, up to a year.

i've been contemplating suicide for months because i just want to quit doing opiates n i just can't but i never had real motivation to actually go through with offing myself, but honestly i think this is the straw that broke the camel's back.. as soon as i can get enough money for my OD concoction (heroin, xanax and liquor) i'm done with this bullshit.

i can't take this bullshit anymore, fuck everybody, who the fuck calls the cops on someone for 10 seconds of swerving cuz they dropped a cigarette? and what the fuck kind of cop arrests you for DUI after you pass a sobriety test just cuz your shakey cuz you know what is about to happen to ou if you violate probation.

this justice system is to fucked up, yeah people go to prison for way longer, but i don't care, i've been sick of my life for soo long cuz ic an't change it no matter how hard i try, and now i got all thsi shit that's gonna make it even more fuckin impossible for me to go to college or find a job, i might as well die, or start preparing myself for being homeless, cuz those are my only real options, i'm not gonna work at fuckin mcdonalds making jack fuckin shit

2. Bro Please dont kill yourself. Life is always tough at times but killing yourself just aint worth it. Go to rehab, get some help, Make some calls, see some doctors. JUst dont kill yourself man.

You gotta keep going and keep looking at the good side.

3. #3 Volcano South, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    People like you don't need guns. You need rehab damnit.

Responsible people call the police for 10 seconds of swerving. That's a lot of fucking swerving man. I'm serious. Get your shit together. Cops are just doing their job. Drunks and people driving on drugs (MJ aside) deserve what they get.

4. Man, don't kill yourself, you won't get another chance at life if you do.

I'm betting your not more than 30. Do you know how many things you could do or see or be with the rest of your life.

Things can change. It's a matter of if you are willing to work hard enough and have patience and perseverance.

5. #5 planb, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    I'm no expert but you shouldn't assume your going to jail because your innocent until proven guilty and until then it would be best to consult with a lawyer to prove that you dropped your cigarette in the car which caused you to swerve, you passed all the sobriety tests and you weren't even under the influence. suicide is permanent and jail is temporary, it just isn't worth it. life isn't so bad just keep your head up.

6. Get a lawyer so you can prove you dropped a cigerette and that's why you were swerving. Don't kill yourself. Think about someone else besides yourself when you consider killing yourself. Think about all the people you would hurt by doing it. Think about how hurt your friends and family would be if killed yourself.

7. Shitty situation.

8. it doesnt matter if i was high or not, if there are any controlled substances just in your blood stream (including marijuana) then you automatically get a Tier 3 DUI (max)

my last DUI was a tier 3 cuz i was actually high on drugs, and i gotta do 3 days in jail starting this friday, pay 1000 dollars, lose my license for a year, and take these alcohol highway safety classes

theres minimum jailtime for a tier 3 DUI, not sure what a second offense minimum jailtime is though, i'm gonna look it up

at least i know it'll be a year before i have to deal with that shit though, but thats fucked up cuz i wont even get my license back before i lose it for even longer

here you go, heres how the rules of Tier 3 DUI goes

In general, the BAC must be .16% or more to fit onto this tier.

A motorist who refuses to submit to a chemical test of blood, breath or urine will be placed onto Tier III, no matter what the blood alcohol content may be.

A motorist who has any amount of a controlled substance OR trace amounts of a controlled substance that has not been medically prescribed, no matter how small, will be placed onto Tier III. The Commonwealth need not prove that the motorist was incapable of safe driving.

A motorist who is under the combined influence of alcohol and other drugs or controlled substances or solvent or inhalant will also be placed onto Tier III.

First Offense

Upon conviction for the first offense, a Tier III offender will lose their driving license for 12 months, but may qualify for an Occupational Limited License after 60 days of the suspension. The driver will be sentenced to serve between 72 hours and 6 months in prison, shall pay a $1,000 to $5,000 fine, shall attend alcohol, highway and safety school if the court so orders.

Second Offense

Upon conviction for the second offense, a Tier III offender will lose their driving license for 18 months, will be sentenced to serve between 90 days and 5 years in prison, shall pay a minimum fine of $1,500, shall attend alcohol, highway and safety school if the court so orders and, upon the reinstatement of driving privileges, shall install an ignition interlock system which will remain on the vehicle for a period of one year.

and since i got this DUI while i'm on probation for Tier 3 DUI, i can fuckin almost garuntee i wont be getting the minimum 90 day sentence, probably 6 months to a year for some fucking bullshit

9. It's a good opportunity to get some reading done.

10. if my current plan doesnt work out then i'm goin with suicide, but otherwise i'm goin with plan A if it works and movin the fuck out of the state and starting a new life somewhere else

11. Don't expect me to talk you out of it.

Just let me say this: If I was in your situation - I wouldn't.

12. ok better idea i been contemplating

quit smoking cigs/doin opiates, get back in good shape, and join the military, they military wipes out your record, and i'd gain some fuckin discipline and do something respectable with my life while i'm at it that would help me get a job

13. The military wipes out a criminal record? Really?

I wasn't aware of that.

14. thats what i've heard, this one kid i know had his record clear, but later on they found he had a heart murmer so he didn't even have to go to the army n his record was still expunged

15. im doing the military too man, but no they dont whipe your record clean.. but if u can get in ( you need special permission after your legal issues....which isnt to hard to do) you will have a job, a purpose, and a whole new life!! they pay for school man

semper fi!, go marines if u do !!

16. the "justice" system can give a fuck who u r

as long as they catch u breaking a law, they're happy

17. go to rehab ull prolly get a lesser sentence

18. What a stupid idea. Lay off :smoking:

19. Well, under his state laws you'd be just as fucked as him for driving with weed in your system, even if you aren't high at the time. I think his situation is bullshit.