Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got our MFLB in the mail :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So far I'm loving how you can taste the herb more.:hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. it's for me too?! thanks man

3. Yes!!

4. enjoy it brother! i cant wait for mine to get here and ill be enjoying it too!! :smoking:

5. Im soo pumped for mine man

6. It's so awesome guys! Luckily it was eligible for Amazon Prime so didn't have to wait long, loaded it up for the second time :D :smoke:

7. I just ordered mine yesterday! At first I was skeptical because everyone was so crazy about it. But I gave in and I'm hoping its as good as everyone says!

8. It is.

9. Having fun with it so far OP?

10. Mine just shipped out today. It should be here by Saturday.

11. Enjoy it, I know I do. Nothing beats a huge hit from a fancy bong, but the stealthy portability of the MFLB is amazing though.

12. Amazon pissed me off. not amazon, but the seller of the MFLB on amazon.

I paid for it Monday night. it said "waiting to be shipped" yesterday. now it says "shipping soon" WTF? its almost thursday... and its not even shipped yet? The fuck!? So pissed.

They are supposed to ship within 48 hours of payment on buisness days. I emailed the seller yesterday, with no response.

I think they should overnight my order or something.this is bullshit.

comments ^ ? what do u think i should do?

anway, congrats on the MFLB you will love it. I lost my old one but i loveeeed it.

13. How much are you guys paying for it?
    I mean you can't beat a nice J, but the portability is great. I may invest.

14. UPDATE I just got an email literally JUST got it.

its expected to be here Saturday :)

I paid 80$ !!!! what a deal! (on amazon. but they sold out fast and now theyre about $95+)

keep your eyes peeled, you will find deals.

15. Its ok but the battery charging gets annoying. Your tolerance goes way up if you do it too much. It takes a while for you to get high too. As long as youre not a fiend its good.

16. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']
    Its ok but the battery charging gets annoying. Your tolerance goes way up if you do it too much. It takes a while for you to get high too. As long as youre not a fiend its good.[/quote]

Ah ok. Nothings perfect eh? But I'm definitely looking forward to it coming in.

17. i got mine today too..it's awesome,. i wanna justify that with reasons but i'm too baked to type :smoke:

18. So glad for you man, the MFLB changed my life. It's just toooo easy to get high anywhere you want. Movie theaters, restaurant bathrooms, amusement parks, and basically everywhere else on the planet except under the ocean.

I got my MFLB 2 years ago and now everyone at my school has one. Mine used to be super discreet but now everyone knows what it is. :cool:

19. Nice. My snob / glass city 8arm bubbler just shipped too :3

20. [quote name='"Fei"']So glad for you man, the MFLB changed my life. It's just toooo easy to get high anywhere you want. Movie theaters, restaurant bathrooms, amusement parks, and basically everywhere else on the planet except under the ocean.

I got my MFLB 2 years ago and now everyone at my school has one. Mine used to be super discreet but now everyone knows what it is. :cool:[/quote]

That's awesome. I would buy it to be discreet. Who knows the endless possibilities of places you could use it. Im going to watch out for good deal busters and maybe snag it for cheap. I just cant shell out 100$ right now.