Just got off probation today!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 394727, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 394727, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

2. Congratulations, man!

get high!

3. Hell yeah OP, im hyped for you. Go get super high!

4. yes, op getting high and drunk is fun.......

5. Wahooo!!! I saw this thread and came running to congratulate you! Enjoy relaxing & staying off probation :)

6. #6 Deleted member 394727, Nov 22, 2011
    delete

7. enjoy the day man!!! ill smoke one for ya :smoke:

8. I gotta tell ya from experience it is an AMAZING feeling!! I just recently got off a 2 year probation sentence and let me tell you that first smoke I got soooo Fucking blazed it wasn't even funny! Had a 40 oz of steel reserve in one hand and a blunt in the other! Good times!! Enjoy, and stay off probation, it sucks!

9. What happens during probation? Do they randomly drug test you or what? I've never known anyone has been on it nor have I been myself.

10. ENJOY YOUR LIFE! (And don't get caught again!)

Granny

11. I'm still watching.

12. Congrats op.

Learn from your mistakes and dont get caught again.

Blaze up!

13. Right on dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUaxsMFXUUc]Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - BM's - YouTube[/ame]

14. Gratz man, hope you enjoying being free, and i also hope you learnt a lession.

15. fuuuuuuck!!!! congrats man I still got two months to go well actually one month and 30 days if my math is correct, yes i've been counting. January 21st i'll be free to. So be sure to burn one for me

16. #17 Deleted member 394727, Nov 23, 2011
    delete

17. #18 Deleted member 394727, Nov 23, 2011
    delete

18. congratulations dude, fuck probation

the next hit is for you

19. Congrats dude, and good job on making it through. Time to reap the rewards :D :smoke: